No announcement yet.

FS: Haunt Promo Vehicle - Zombie Truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Haunt Promo Vehicle - Zombie Truck!

DSC_6298.JPGDSC_6303.JPGDSC_6307.JPGDSC_6311.JPGDSC_6327.JPG
    It goes without saying that this is the ultimate haunt promo vehicle. We used it last year to promote our haunt, and also to display in front of our haunt with the lights on to drive traffic and interest. I have sold our trailer haunt and am taking a year off as a pro haunter. I want the truck to go to someone who is going to utilize it! This thing gets more looks than the exotic cars I have driven, it truly is the ultimate promotion machine. Take it to fairs, parades, ribfests, any event where there are a lot of people. The build in coupon holders do all the promotion for you, just fill them up and let people grab them from the side of the truck. Everyone wants a photo with the truck, so simply update the vinyl graphics on the side of the truck bed to have your website address on it, it's instant promotion!

The vehicle only has a 50hp engine (3cyl) so it only can reach speeds of about 55mph, good for in town, but not ideal for long highway driving. I do take it on the highway, but i wouldnt want to drive a long distance with it, better to put it on a trailer if you need to go far away.

Truck is located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It can be shipped. If you are in the USA all you need to do is import the vehicle like any other vehicle, there would be duties at the US border, plus whatever costs to ship it to you if necessary. If you arent too far from the Canadian border, I might be able to deliver it for a small fee.

Here are the specs:

‘91 Suzuki Carry Mini Truck RHD
    4 Speed Manual Transmission
    ~40,000km (25,000 Miles)
    Custom Paint Job & Graphics
    Custom Interior With Camo Vinyl
    6’ Tall Rear Cage With Gate
    3 Custom Foam Zombie Figures
    Auxillary Lighting Bar & Siren
    Various Pieces Of Replica Weaponry
    Zombie Catch Pole (WD Style)
    Rear Mounted Zombie Emergency Kit
    Custom Painted Black Wheels
    Aluminum Zombie Decapitating Rake

$12,900

Price also includes the zombietruck.com website and domain, plus the Facebook fan page with 1550 likes!

It cost me a few thousand more than this to build, plus the couple of months of build time. So this is a bargain for such a high impact advertising medium.

Photos can be found at http://www.zombietruck.com

Email info[at]zombietruck.com or PM me.
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

Shawn it's cool but I am out side of my budget for the next month or so. Give me a call if you think you want work something out, you should have my number.
    Phatman

Comment

options

There are a couple of different options i would entertain
      1. Taking a non refundable deposit and holding it for you for a month or so
      2. Taking part of the payment (or even half) by credit card, which you could then pay off the next month if you wanted to.
      3. Taking out the zombies, and discounting the price by $1000.
      Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Working...
      X