Shock Mat for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Mat for Sale

I have a 20in. x 4ft shock mat that was purchased from Pure Terror Products last year. We used it through one season of our haunt, and it worked great. On one end of the mat, there are a few very tiny holes from where we mounted it to the wall, but these holes are only through the vinyl, not the wires that actually produce the shock. So these do not affect the functionality of the shock mat at all; it works like new.

I am looking to get $65 for it with free shipping (US only). If you are interested, please email me at twistedterrorproductions@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Jake
    Last edited by scarygoat; 04-04-2013, 07:41 PM.

Shock

what kind of shock does this give.. a small tingle or a jolt... can you control the shock?

Comment

You can control the intensity of it. There are 3 levels: low, high, then a kind of triple zap. It runs on a 9 volt battery that hooks up to a little pack that then connects to the shock mat itself (I think that's how pretty much all of these shock pads/mats work). We did notice that as the battery neared the end of its life, the intensity of the zaps would decrease, which obviously makes sense. So the fresher the battery, the better.

Comment

Sent P.M.

Interested sent you a PM

Comment

Shock mat is sold!

Comment

Working...
          X