Life-size Zopmbie Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life-size Zopmbie Targets

Something fairly new we have started doing.
    We are NOW producing our zombies as targets for shooting ranges, and whomever wants a zombie as a target. We are still calculating the # of rounds. But we know they should be in the excess of 50,000 rounds based on our tests.
    I think this is a great niche market that came to us. A state trooper was hanging out in our shop one day and asked if we could do it. So, we did, and now here we go!

The zombie in the picture is being used at a local shooting range "Strictly Shooting" and they will be able to provide us with a very accurate count of rounds in the near future.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 04-10-2013, 05:29 AM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

How much? It looks awesome to shoot at.

Comment

What is it made of?

Thanks
      Stew

Comment

Very Cool

Is it reactive in any way? In other words can you tell when you scored a hit? There is a shoot house in Cincinatti Ohio called Shoot Extreme, they do a walk through Zombie shooting course that uses Glocks with simunition conversion kits. There is some kind of sensor in the Zombie that detects vibration and the zombie drops when you score a hit. I have been told that it works with airsoft also. The whole thing resets itself by a cable and pully after the shooter passes by the target.
        I love the idea of having a 3d Target, but it would be important to me to be able to verify the hits. When you use cardboard targets you just tape up the holes and go again.
        Do you have an idea of price yet?
        www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

I love how I can't even spell ZOMBIE correctly! or spell check my document.

Mar: $475

Darksidestew:
          the head are a thick cast latex and filled with our custom formula urethane foam.
          The hands are a super self skinning foam
          the bodies are made with a free standing armature and again cast in our special formula flexible foam.
          unlike most targets of any sort on the market that are either a rigid foam or bead-board form. Ours will self seal, and can even be provided with a patch kit after you riddle them with bullet holes.

Mike:
          It is not reactive in any way.....Yet!
          If that is something the market it looking for I am sure we will research it as long as the market can bear that improvement to them. We have also been asked about blood bags for the head shots.
          At this point, what I know about ours is they are the MOST detailed of ANY 3D target available, and that is how we like it. We might not sell as many because of the cost, but atleast we will continue to be happy with the art that leaves our monster factory.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X