Issues with Ill Willed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Ill Willed???

Has anyone else had issues with Ill Willed Productions? I ordered a mask from them in December 2012 with the idea that if I liked what they did I would place a larger order. But I have never received it, or even heard back from them after multiple emails. I just don't understand how some of these vendors think when it comes to doing business....

Rob
    Owner
    www.fairbanksasylum.com

"Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again." Heinlein

While I can not speak from personal experience, I have heard of a handful of people unsatisfied with the products they received from Ill Willed. After attempting to contact them about replacing their product, they get the run around for a couple months but I do believe they did finally end up delivering.

In short, I'd just hound them for your product, then place your large order with a more reputable vendor.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

My experience

I ordered from them last year. It took numerous calls and emails to get my product. Cool stuff but... I doubt I would order from them again.
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Yea I am going to keep hounding them. I just don't get it. As a small business owner/entrepreneur, How do these guys stay in business. With a business plan that is set on giving substandard service... They would make so much more money if they would just follow through with the orders they get and keep satisfied customers....

Ok I'll get off the soap box...

Thanks
        Rob
        Owner/Operator
        Fairbanks Asylum

“Remember though, your best weapon is between your ears and under your scalp -provided it's loaded.”
        ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

I think a lot of them have other primary sources of income, so their haunt vendor business get pushed to the back-burner.
          Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Working...
          X