HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Anyone Seen This?

1. Default Anyone Seen This? 
    About to Leave for LA I am going to see the Lords Of Salem with Dee Wallace It opens Friday Night! My only thing is I wish Rob would stop casting his wife in every thing! If it were not for him she would not have a movie career!!!!! Going to Be a fun trip I have a meeting at Universal, then on Thursday having dinner with Tony Moran, then Friday night going with Dee to the opening of her new movie then on Saturday Night I will be at Danielle Harris house she's cooking me dinner! I am bless with some horror friends!!!! I am not a Rob Zombie fan but I love and respect Dee and the others so much! Shane and it's check it out!!!

2. Default Very Cool! 
    Mexico, Missouri, United States
    Try not to have too much fun out there Shane! I only have one question? Will we see you on the red carpet!
    Damon Carson

Thread Information