Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio Zombie - Professional Horror Sound Design!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Zombie - Professional Horror Sound Design!!!

AUDIO ZOMBIE
    Professional Horror Sound Design

You’ve spent thousands of dollars and put tons of time into making your product visually unique and entertaining. The only element left to enhance your customer’s experience is the impact of great sound.

Audio Zombie provides world-class sound design for the haunted attraction and horror industry.

Our services include:

Music creation for web sites, commercials and attractions.
    Film and film trailer Scores
    Voiceover recording
    ADR and Foley work
    Sound effects creation

In addition to our custom design services, we also create a full line of royalty free sound libraries that are perfect for haunted attractions, filmmakers, website designers, animatronic designers, ghost tours and home haunters.

Contact us today at 856-354-2181 or through email at audiozombiesound@gmail.com

www.audiozombiesound.com

2 things would be nice on your sounds. 1. a description, including length and is it a single or is there different tracks. 2. A discount for buying them and able to check out with one selection to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
      2 things would be nice on your sounds. 1. a description, including length and is it a single or is there different tracks. 2. A discount for buying them and able to check out with one selection to do that.
      Why should they offer you a discount for buying their sounds? What did you do to deserve a discount? We as retailers charge what we feel our products are worth, we are not in the business to lose money. I know if it was me, I wouldn't offer you a discount just cause you feel you deserve it. Could you please explain that comment? If you walk into a music store and want a $8 CD for $4, do you honestly think they will give it to you? I don't think so.
      Will Zettler
      Indianapolis, IN
      Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
      Hallow Screams Entertainment
      Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
      www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
      info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Comment

I sort of agree with him though regarding discounts. SORTA.

My reasoning? Mark the items up 20-30%, then offer a 25% discount. Sound silly? Research indicates the better deal people think they are getting, the more likely they are to take advantage of it. I know that to be fact. Maybe a discount for buying multiple packages or many sound design elements together? Idk.

But unless you're marking them up and then reducing to make it appear to be a deal, I agree that discounts for no reason is silly. They charge what they charge and if its fair buy it, if it isn't don't. That's my motto.

Comment

I agree, but the product should already be marked up before you begin selling the product. That is just standard on how the retailing is done. But yeah, a discount to just get one isn't right. Maybe if the sale was at MHC or TW sure, I can see discounting some, or in a volume setting, but not just because he wants one/ Online markets seem to offer discounts vs being in person as well, I've see that used before at Walmart and other retailers around the world.
          Will Zettler
          Indianapolis, IN
          Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
          Hallow Screams Entertainment
          Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
          www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
          info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Comment

Working...
          X