Lords of salem (rob zombie new film)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lords of salem (rob zombie new film)

Came out yesterday. Anyone seen it yet ? Tv ads do nothing for me or the film. I hope it is not a bomb.

wondering the same thing ! unfortunately it's not playing anywhere near me (small town life at it's finest) - someone let me know if it's worth a 2 hour drive!
    Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

My wife and I just saw it last night and it was a major let down!! Totally sucked I'm sorry Rob Zombie :-(
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

I was going to go but my best friend saw it and he said it was horrible, much worse than his Halloween movies. I may still go only because I'm a huge fan of his music and want to give it a chance. I only saw one ad for it I think.

Jake

Comment

Its not even getting a major release... its basically a direct to dvd type of deal. It will release in a few theaters thats it. Zombie is basically done... it was kind of cool he directed movies but the coolness wore off.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I would have to add.

Rob Zombie is talented but I would say more talented as a musician than a movie director. I think Universal dropping 1000 Corpses and it taking so long to find another distributor helped propell and put him where he got far as making movies ect. All that hype just blew him up more. I admit when 1000 Corpses came out it was fresh and unique but more or less TCM remade for a modern audience, with a rock in roll flair. Halloween needed a major reboot and they knew if they hired Rob Zombie from his popularity of his last two movies they would be successful. Although he butchered them w his trailer park like style characters and same old cast. Halloween is way too slick of a horror movie for Rob Zombies style film making. I would have to agree Rob Zombies days of movie making are limited if not almost over. If he makes another movie I would say something on the order of 1000 Corpses again or some how revamp it. Or maybe redo Motel Hell! Now that would be a good movie for him to remake!
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X