HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Help a fellow haunter if you can!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default OK 
    LMAO good all of you!!!! LMAO now we all have laughed lol!

2. Default  
    Mt. Olive, NC
    I am the one that called bullshit to start with. Look at the 1st page of this post.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Marr Branch View Post
    Give me money. My dick bends to the left because I masturbate with my right hand all the time. The whore down the street said she could straighten it out for 100 bucks. Can you please spare a dime?

Wow, that's so weird tho... cus i'm right handed and my twists to the RIGHT! Though I twist it to the left during, .... explain that one!

Shane and it's.... Ohh wait, I'm not Shane :P

4. Default  
    Mt. Olive, NC
    Now I remember why I should not drink and post on Hauntworld.

5. Default  
    He lost my support when he wrote, "Frankly, it seems the ones who are complaining, could afford to send a little help our way but will never do that." Really dude? Really? Shane was right to shut this child up.

6. Default Let it Die 
    Mesquite, TX
    This thread has been a crappy volitile thread from inception. for two weeks it has been quiet- please dont post on it- especially if your comment has the chance to stir the wasps nest up again.

Please no one else post on this.
    Allen H

Thread Information