Help a fellow haunter if you can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a fellow haunter if you can!

Last edited by Howie Slobber Erlich; 06-22-2013, 03:53 PM.
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

I just sent you $25,000 could you send me $30,000 ?

Comment

For me, I don't just donate money. Trust me, if I knew you, or more than just vague details of "surgeries" then I may consider helping out.

In today's era of panhandling hobos that make more money per year than I do, I find it hard to help out those whom I do not know.

I am sure many here are in the same boat, please don't take it personally.

My sympathy is with you and your family. We fall so that we may get back up.

Keegan

Comment

I'll be more than happy to mention this on our next show's news. Having had pain issues myself, I can certainly sympathize. Best of luck...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Howie,
          It would help you immensely if you would post what the money was going for. Give us a goal that is not a dollar figure. Is it to get your son in some activities? (you kinda mentioned that). You see no end in site I understand that, but no one wants to throw money into a pit. give us a goal and a purpose and Im sure more will give.
          I will also say a prayer for you and your family in this dark time.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Howie,

Have you considered asking for help from your church? Many churches offer assistance to its parishioners in tough times like these. They could put you in contact with those that can help or even take up a collection. Give that a try.

Good luck

Allan

Comment

Church's are set up to help people in need. There is no shame is asking for help from them.

Allan

Comment

Howie.

I remember you being on the boards for the longest. Although I try to help as many people as Im able to I cant always help everyone. I believe this is a true cause. Although personally I cant afford to just donate money out of my own pocket. I will do this to help your cause. I will donate 25% of anything I sell off my site. Including professional voice over and haunted house commercials to anyone who places an order in the next two months. I consider myself lucky that my health is one thing I do have. That is one thing if its ever taken away from you it may be very difficult to ever get back. I hope Im able to make some sales from the good haunters off h.w so I can help towards your cause.
                Take care,
                Damon Carson
                www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                p.s I also have some friends that do podcasts and may be able to get them to mention this on there show!
                Also we do custom haunted house work design creatures ect!
                Last edited by damon carson; 04-29-2013, 03:09 PM.
                Damon Carson

Comment

Awesome!

I think with the right amount of people we can get you the help you are needing hopefully! Im gonna up it to 25% wish I could do more!
                  Damon
                  www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                  Damon Carson

Comment

I want to thank Daemon for shooting this to me. I'll be more than happy to create a story for Flatline Radio for this. I have a plan to do something else to earn you a bit of cash, it probably wont be much, but I'll try my hardest to grab as much as I can for you. Keep posted, as soon as I set it up, I'll let you guys know. We're standing behind you 100% Howie!!!
                    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                    sigpic
                    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

I've recorded the news segment on this and will air on the new Big Scary Show coming out this Friday. Hope it helps...
                      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Howie,

I wish you the very best, I really do. But I am getting a sense in your writings a bit of a chip on your shoulder. That only those that donate care and if they don't they are uncaring.

Damon generously offered to help you out and you responded with "at least there are a few people in the industry that still care enough to help someone in need" It's tough out there and not everyone can afford to keep themselves and family going let alone help others. You've been through a lot and ill say a prayer for you tonight that you rebound well and you and your family thrive for many years. I know prayers and good advice doesn't pay the bills, but it could help in other positive ways.

DA

Comment

Very well said Howie. Here's to a quick recovery.

DA

Comment

Since I as an individual and as Flatline Radio wants to do as much as we possibly can, and I know we can do more than simply adding a news story to our list of news (which I will still air regardless.)
                            I would like to extend Daemon Carson's offer to Flatline Radio. We may not have much available as far as merchandising goes for the time, we do have our t-shirts available. We sell these for $15.00 (Plus shipping) and we will be giving 25% of the final price to Howie to help him out in any way we possibly can. It may not be much, but if we can sell enough, we might be able to help him with a water bill or two. I wish I could give more, but I am honestly giving him the profits I would make off the shirts. We have sizes available from Small to XXL in stock. Please message us before ordering so we can be for sure your size is in stock. Please help this man out, he truly deserves it!

Click on this sentence to visit our Facebook Page and look at our top post, which features the link to our paypal so you may order your shirt.

The Image below is the image that appears on the shirt.
                            Flatline Radio dotcom.jpg
                            Last edited by piercemanor; 04-29-2013, 06:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

After a few problems setting up the actual button, It's live. You can go to our site and purchase the shirt now!

Click HERE!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X