No announcement yet.

Help a fellow haunter if you can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not interested in reading the novel this head became but.....I can't help myself from saying....

NO ONE PANIC. SHANE'S ONLY ACTUALLY WORKED UP OVER PAULA DEAN.

It's okay Shane, I understand how hurt this whole Paula Dean thing has made you, and we, as a community are here for you!

(Ohhhh I'm either gonna get a verbal bitchap or a big freakin LOL for that!) haha I couldn't resist Shane, sorry!

Comment

Bobby!

LMAO that too!!!! Now don't get me started! Shane and it's ughhhhhhhh!
      sigpic

Comment

We still love you Shane, maybe not as much as Paula Dean, but there is still love there. Can you cook like Paula?
        Phatman

Comment

See it's weird because I PAY for insurance. 104 a month as an employee of a company, or 189 a month as an individual, and it would have covered everything you have gone through.

Guess you shouldn't have skipped the part of the lesson where insurance is a necessary evil for issues like this.

Shit luck, but you brought most of these medical issues onto yourself.

Comment

is this a bad time to ask????

for backers for my Kickstarter art project? I won't lie I need $$$ for fencing materials, new tombstones, pigs blood, and lighting. I'm down for any amount.
            http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ted-front-yard

Comment

No one is bashing!

We all are trying to say we do not need to see this anymore Howie. Why continue being an ass if you put as much effort in finding a job as you do here trying to force your problems on everyone else you would be a CEO of a company! No one needs this you just can't seem to let it go even though you said you would not post anymore. Again just move on and focus on what's important and that's getting healthy, finding a job, and focusing on your child. Shane and it's please for the last time we got the message!
              sigpic

Comment

Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

There it is. Noah wins first place for best post of 2013 to me.

DA

Comment

You should all be happy now! I deleted all my posts like you wanted!

To the friends on this board who supported me, I thank you more than you will ever know, from the bottom of my heart! Those on the board who wanted to but just can't. Thank you too as well. Many of you at least wished me well and said that you care about me. To the people who would never give me anything for any reason. It's OK I understand and am sorry you have so many problems with me. To who ever I upset, angered, insulted or anything else that I have been accused of, I am sorry and never meant to do that.

However, to the people on this board who ripped me and criticized me and put me down, and called me names, and who were verbally assaulting me, and who acted more childish than ever could. I hope you take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and think, "what would I do if I come down with more than 5 disibilatating health problems and diseases, all within 3 years. I am forced to sell my haunted attraction because I am too ill to do things up to par the way my customers deserve. Are hospitalized several different times in horrible pain. Have surgeries to fix the pain that do not work. Live every day of your life for over 3 years in remarkable pain. Then slowly start losing everything you have ever worked for. Your savings, your furniture, all of your valuables your truck, your house and your family." What lengths would you go to in order to try to prevent this from happening?. You would do everything you could even down as low as to ask for help from the people who you have cared about, supported and spent your life around for almost 30 years. For a handful of them to slap you in the face and put you down for what ever reason and not give two poops about wether you live or die. I'll tell ya, it's a great feeling. I hope that none of you ever have to go through this. But if you do, I hope you remember how you talked to me and put me down and criticized my efforts to try to save his family, and think wow, maybe I treated him a bit harsh. Maybe he was just trying to help his family.

NO, I am not dyeing from Cancer yet. But I am suffering and in severe pain every day. I am sorry that I had no choice and I regret ever thinking that people in this industry cared for another veteran of this community.

Sincerely ,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Howie

I think I speak for us all we wish you well!!!!! Just always remember YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD WHO IS DOWN ON THEIR LUCK OR WILL YOU BE THE LAST ONE SADLY! When things get better come back and fill us in so we can all smile and say whewwwww glad that's over and he's doing so much better! And all of Howies friends you all know you can call, email or talk to him on Facebook Shane and it's good luck!
                      sigpic

Comment

Shane

I cant love you enough for saying what you said...My dad is suffering from Polymyasystis which could result in a double lung transplant but you dont see him starting a kickstarter or doing the woe is me card....he is out there working his ass off so he can pay his bills
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater

The point I was trying to make to Howie who just did not or would not accept the fact was 1. We get it hes on hard times and if we can help we will. 2. As bad as he thinks he has it there is always someone in worse shape. Hope your dad kicks it and gets better! Shane and it's see Howie your not the only one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
                            You should all be happy now! I deleted all my posts like you wanted!

To the friends on this board who supported me, I thank you more than you will ever know, from the bottom of my heart! Those on the board who wanted to but just can't. Thank you too as well. Many of you at least wished me well and said that you care about me. To the people who would never give me anything for any reason. It's OK I understand and am sorry you have so many problems with me. To who ever I upset, angered, insulted or anything else that I have been accused of, I am sorry and never meant to do that.

However, to the people on this board who ripped me and criticized me and put me down, and called me names, and who were verbally assaulting me, and who acted more childish than ever could. I hope you take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and think, "what would I do if I come down with more than 5 disibilatating health problems and diseases, all within 3 years. I am forced to sell my haunted attraction because I am too ill to do things up to par the way my customers deserve. Are hospitalized several different times in horrible pain. Have surgeries to fix the pain that do not work. Live every day of your life for over 3 years in remarkable pain. Then slowly start losing everything you have ever worked for. Your savings, your furniture, all of your valuables your truck, your house and your family." What lengths would you go to in order to try to prevent this from happening?. You would do everything you could even down as low as to ask for help from the people who you have cared about, supported and spent your life around for almost 30 years. For a handful of them to slap you in the face and put you down for what ever reason and not give two poops about wether you live or die. I'll tell ya, it's a great feeling. I hope that none of you ever have to go through this. But if you do, I hope you remember how you talked to me and put me down and criticized my efforts to try to save his family, and think wow, maybe I treated him a bit harsh. Maybe he was just trying to help his family.

NO, I am not dyeing from Cancer yet. But I am suffering and in severe pain every day. I am sorry that I had no choice and I regret ever thinking that people in this industry cared for another veteran of this community.

Sincerely ,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                            NO ONE ASKED YOU REMOVE ANYTHING THEY ASKED YOU TO CHILL WE ALL GOT THE POINT YOU NEEDED HELP JUST AS MANY DO!!! Also your still being an ass by suggesting people are sorry for not helping you! Also NO ONE RIPPED OR CRITICIZED YOU OR PUT YOU DOWN! They just don't need a play by play of your life soap opera! We all agreed we feel your pain and situation but what more do you want? Why not be positive? why be so negative can you not find one good thing in your life? I bet if you just look around and accept it you will! Lastly no one is acting more childish than YOU!!! YOU HOWIE ARE ACTING CHILDISH! Lastly take your own advice and take a long look at yourself! Shane and it's just chill with the cheap shots!
                            sigpic

Comment

...what....da'fawk .... happened here? O>o

I've been trying to catch up on the threads (been living and working, trying to get ahead etc) because I've had no play time.

I dont' know what happened. I'm sorry you're having troubles. As been said, you are DEFINITELY not the only one having troubles. After my ex went crazy, ran the haunt into the ground during season, not paying rent like she said and causing an illegal foreclosure (they locked the doors and put notes up saying anything taken will be considered theft and prosecution etc) I lost everything. I escaped with the truck which right now I owe $500 and it's behind again, may be repo'd, I also got about 20% of my clothing. 3 pairs of pants, a few shirts (mostly the haunt shirts), pair of biker boots (HD) that are uncomfortable to work / walk in all the time, a few haunt things which I've been selling / trying to sell and $15,000 in bills. Lost our home, our classic cars etc.

Next week, I will be homeless. Living in my truck, if I still have it. I have a job, the only people that has hired me so far is Dominos. I make $250 a check for 2 weeks, and some nights I make $15 in tips and gas money, and sometimes I makes $50. All my bills are late and going to collectors. I have a friend who took me in and is now, NOT renewing his lease because his landlord pissed him off, and he's moving back in with his parents. That's it. I get to see my kid about once a month for a few hours. Because of scheduling conflicts. She gets out of class / therapy either 5pm or 6pm and I work almost every night driving pizzas. Most days I'm off? Sunday. SHe's either at church, or they're visiting someone. My days off change, so yes, it's very hard to even feel like a good father at this point.

I have $180 and I'm fixing to go watch a movie. Why? because $8 ain't gonna keep my truck from repo and seeing a cool movie just may help keep me sane. Plus, its only like a minute away so fuel isn't a problem here, lol. It's getting worse. Factories aren't hiring and the 'great jobs' wont hire me cus of my felony. I'm literally inches away from being homeless and vehicleless with no way around, and nowhere to go. My mom has my brother and his whole family living with her in a 2 room retirement house. And it's 45 min's away. New job. If I could get my truck paid for, it'd be much easier.

My whole pint on this man, is some of us, REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN! No, I don't have cancer (saw it mentioned) but I have 3 bad discs, I can't live more than 50lbs and not SUPPOSE to lift more than 20lbs anymore. I have dyslexia and other learning disabilities which makes jobs hard for me. I have a hiatal hernia that needs surgery, it's causing problems. Having.. well lets just say other bad medical problems which I can't afford to get checked out atm. I FEEL IT!

So please, never feel like you are alone. You're NOT the only one hurting, you're NOT the only one having it rough. The tragic tail of my story has yet to start going back up into positive directions. I have access to 2 tractor trailer rigs which can be considered 'mine' without ability to sell them. I can use them for w/e type of haunt I want. So, I have an option, but have to sell my truck and take a HUGE risk / gamble of making some form of cash this year.

You're not alone. Good luck to you and I truly hope things start getting better for you. Some of us, do care. and I have NO IDEA who you are.

Dewayne

Comment

Dewayne, your outlook on the movie thing is probably one of the best I've ever heard.

I know this sounds like I'm patronizing, but honestly, that was like a major revelation for me. I'm a government employee and with the sequestration they are furloughing us. Bills are going to get tight and quick...

But your theory and thoughts on 8 bucks won't keep the bill collectors from coming is mind blowing.... I actually am smiling ear to ear. We all have our own miserable issues, but enjoying the little things 1) won't break the bank 2) WILL keep you sane.

Great post, thanks so much for the uplifting outlook sir!!

-Keegan

Comment

Working...
                                X