Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some props

Hi,
    Does anyone have Dead Debbie the static version for sale at a good price or any distortion props? Also looking for gag studios props for a good price or anything scary bloody and gorey or life size, Midnight studios props too.

PM sent about wanted props

Comment

I've got a few things ...

Greetings,

I have a few props that are in pretty good condition. They are custom and originally designed and created for The Haunted Vineyard in Southern California. We were going for more of a creepy/haunted feel rather than a really gory theme, but we do have a few gory elements. We have a few wall mount props similar to this: modified-hanging-corpse-lad.jpg

Each one is a little different, though each is mounted to a wooden board.

We also have a few of these: 2-custom-wall-corpse-sconce.jpg which are wall mounts and were designed to hold led flicker candles. And of course we have some severed heads and things ...

If you are interested please either send me a message here, or at our E-mail: cifxstudio@aol.com

Thanks,

--Jobu

Comment

price

how much are you asking for these

Comment

I purchased the Possessed prop from Distortions last year and was thinking about selling it If you are interested give me a call. I might sell one of my Poison Pros, Skelly Terror, if you are interest in pneumatic props. Here is the link to Adams site, http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=157

Phil
          251-689-6038

Comment

how much are you askig for the possessed prop? what kind of shape is it in?

Originally posted by prfields6038 View Post
            I purchased the Possessed prop from Distortions last year and was thinking about selling it If you are interested give me a call. I might sell one of my Poison Pros, Skelly Terror, if you are interest in pneumatic props. Here is the link to Adams site, http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=157

Phil
            251-689-6038

Comment

sent you an email Jobu Danish
              you too prfields6038

Anyone else have any props for sale it could be anything, life size, hanging props, scary, zombie or gorey.

Comment

Missed out on possessed prop anyone else email me or send me a pm

email nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                X