HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Does anyone know where this specific bunny costume can be foiund?

1. Default Does anyone know where this specific bunny costume can be foiund? 
    I have been scouring the internet and cant find anything like it. Anyone know where this bunny costume can be found?

Thanks guys I appreciate the look. I guess its always possible it was a custom costume but I really dont think so.

2. Default  
    Waverly, Iowa
    It was a custom costume, alright. In fact, Scott was one of the first, if not the first attraction to have such a character.

Google "Easter Bunny Costume" and you're set.

3. Default Bunny Costume 
    I think it is a stock costume that was modified. I searched and found a couple under Adult Easter Bunny Costume at www.adultcostumes.com and www.buywomencostumes.com.
    You could dirty it up like theirs. Cut out the eyes and put in some scrim to black them out. I think you can get the look you are after. The menacing rabbit is a cool costume. Good luck!

4. Default  
    Brilliant Ohio
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

5. Default  
    Mesquite, TX
    Here is the costume you are looking for, it used to be on amazon but they no longer have it. I had to dig quite a bit to find one for sale.
    http://www.eastershop.us/store/easte...5100465161647/ As it has been said, that is the base-you need to finish it.

Thread Information