Don't miss it!!!! Just 4 days away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't miss it!!!! Just 4 days away

Massive Haunted Auction is just 4 days away!

Over 80+ Animations, 2 Haunted Houses,Facades,props!!!!
    Lots of items all items will be up and both haunts will be set up!
    Slayer,Impainler,Sleeping giant,Yogoth,lots of Electric chairs, list goes on and on!

Auction is located at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds in Beautiful Cleveland Ohio just 2 miles from the Cleveland Hopkin's Airport and just 15 minutes from Downtown Cleveland.
    Preview is this Friday June 9th and Auction is this Saturday June 10th!
    more information and pictures go to www.Nortonauctioneers.com

DON'T MISS IT!

7 floors of hell

Preview day is This Friday the 8th of June and Auction date is this Saturday June 9th.

Comment

Does anyone have any feedback from this auction? I missed it.

Comment

Auction of the year, Deals Galore

Hello,

We made a last minute choice to attend from Western MA and WOW!!!!!!

If last year stuff sold high, this year it was CHEAP, I took a bunch of notes of prices but most of the $2000.00 - $2500.00 animations (wholesale) sold for $450.00 - $650.00. We purchased the new Unit 70 baby in a barrel for $750.00 and a 3 function Unit 70 zombie with spitting and digital control for $450.00 and a Impaler for $4500.00. The auctioneer had to really work it to get minimum bids. A distortion fully loaded guilloteen with animated body and pop up head ($6500.00+ wholesale) went for $500.00 and the new clown from last season went for $450.00. I have to thank Rodney and his crew for having everything set up to "play with" as well as helping us and others to load the large items up. This was THE AUCTION TO ATTEND, CHEAP PRICES AND GREAT DEALS... There were only a couple of items that went close to normal wholesale prices... If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them..

Dan Augusto
        Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Working...
        X