Iron Man 3 Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 3 Reviews

I'll start... WORST COMIC BOOK MOVIE I've seen since Batman and Robin. Let me put it another way DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY IT SUCKS! Tony Stark spends 90% of the movie not as Tony Stark, The villain the Mandarin wasn't really him, and Iron Man well there are a zillion of them and they all fall apart or can be destroyed very easy. This was a total rip off because I was expecting to see the Mandarin as the villain and he really wasn't.

Listen I know the temptation is there after how cool Avengers movie was but skip this one.

I hope I wasn't too harsh! LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I somewhat agree!

All I can hope is that the Mandarin had a bigger plan in mind and he meant to get caught and be goofy like he was. Hopefully the real Mandarin will be the villain in the Avengers 2. They set up Loki as the Avengers villain through Thor so maybe Mandarin was set up through this film. I don't know how you can just throw away the #1 Iron Man villain like they did. Just terrible if he doesn't show back up!
    Brad Webb
    Nashville Nightmare Haunted Attraction
    1016 Madison Square
    Madison, TN 37115
    615-75-BLOOD

www.nashvillenightmare.com
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/nashvill...rehauntedhouse

Comment

Iron Man review from Big Hollywood

Reading the below review, it seems to concur with Larry. I think what Larry meant is not that Tony Stark is not Tony Stark but that the majority of the film is without IRON MAN.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...n-man-3-review
      Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 05-04-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Just got back from it and really enjoyed it! Lots of action and great story. Of course it had it's flaws but I will definitely add it to my DVD collection when it comes out!
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ya i mean!

$175.000.000 DOLLARS! Somebody is doing something RIGHT! I have not seen it. But I plan too. When I get the time. I dont even listen to what paid critics say. So all I have to say I will be the judge and see it myself! I mean its Iron Man and Robert Downy Jr so how can you go wrong right! Second biggest movie in history! Beat out Harry Potter! Go Marvel! They make the best Super Hero Movies anyway!
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

i saw it tonight

It wasn't the best super hero movie I've ever seen and it wasn't the worse. It was entertaining and funny
            with alot of cool effects and surprises. Maybe mandarin will be in the next avengers.
            Its not the best ironman movie but I wouldn't not go see it.
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Last edited by damon carson; 05-07-2013, 03:38 PM.
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X