Feedback wanted on new logo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback wanted on new logo.

OK. I've been following the forums for 3 years now and it's time to jump in. I'm working with Richard Whitlow on a logo design for our zombie paintball hayride. This is the first draft and I want to know what you think.

kzrtlogo2.jpg

Yo, western KS- that's awesome!

You have a link to your event?
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

kzrt in eastern kansas

We're in eastern Kansas, about 50-60 miles southwest of the KC metro area. The website is kzrt.org. We're upgrading that next.

Comment

huh, when I google Pleasant Ridge, ks I get western...

maybe a design consideration?
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Very nice....
          Kelly Allen - Humboldt House of Horrors

Comment

Speaking as a former Art Director, I have some minor criticisms/additions for you. The logo looks top heavy with all the type that is above it. I would suggest "Kansas Zombie" circled above with "Response Team" circled below the image and "Pleasant Ridge" in a box/flag below. Then outline all to give the look of a military patch. Also add a red cross in the center of the scope sight.

Comment

I agree, all intents and purpose is to be aiming at the zombie through the scope, the design almost looks as if the zombie is in front of the design. Redo the cross hairs and make it very visable.

I also agree that it is top heavy. If I were to have odd lines, I'd want more on bottom. It feels more natural.

Keep us posted on the progress. Looking good.

Comment

Thanks. That was the kind of feed back I was looking for. We'll take it into consideration.

Comment

Working...
                X