Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Announcements

Hello everyone,

Due to web and e-mail issues, Monster-Tronics will extend the order cut-off date to June 16th. Last year we ended our season without any notice and many missed their chance to order.

If you have tried to order on-line or e-mailed us and got no response please try again, web issues should be fixed now. We’ve been busy as a one legged arse kicker and haven’t had the chance to add our new Illuminated Zombie Prosthetic to the on-line store yet. I’ll try and get it posted soon.

Fear Generator parts are still on backorder for about a month, so hang in there.

This is such a fun industry to be a part of and the people make it even that much better. I had a fantastic time at Transworld and Hauntcon & just finished up at GLFF, all I can say is “boy what a blast they all have been!!!”. Wendi and I will be wrapping up our haunt excursions for this season with the DracTour & a road trip to Netherworld and Ruby Falls and wherever else the Haunted Web boys want to guide us.

Thanks again for your business and your friendships, we will see ya all soon and me and all of the Monster-Tronics gang wish you a ghoulishly safe and prosperous season!

Best regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    Innovators in Haunt Technologies
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Jeff hope you have a great time over there take lots of pics and bring me back a rock!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

No problem Rob. I’m such a big spender I’ll even get you two rocks (pretty ones)!

Regards,
      Jeff Londos
      Monster-Tronics
      www.Monster-Tronics.com
      Regards,
      Jeff Londos
      Monster-Tronics
      www.Monster-Tronics.com

Comment

I will tell you what... Ben Armstrong loves your stuff and speaks highly of it!!!

I look forward to getting something for my haunt from you!!! Your stuff is perfect for those waiting lines!!! Good work and glad to finally meet you at Transworld.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jeff, It's always nice to chat to you.
          Did you say you would be coming down to IronStock this year?
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Thanks Larry. What can you say about Ben, he is such a great guy! I also had the pleasure of meeting his son at Hauntcon and he is a chip off the old block, what a great kid! Can’t wait to see the haunt he cranks out someday.

I didn’t make to it IAAPA last year so I didn’t get to see Netherworld again so this coming trip will be great! I’m very excited about that trip. Ben and Billy do everything right and put on a great show, plus seeing Ruby Falls which is a real cave should be really sweet too. I’m sure Todd will have a few tricks up his sleeve, not to mention a Fear Generator in there that should play games with your head.

Jeff, it was good seeing you again at GLFF. I think by the time IronStock rolls around we will be out of steam for this season. I would like to go to it one of these times but it’s a long drive. Maybe next year we can rent a big van and get a bunch of people to go from here.

Regards,
            Jeff Londos
            Monster-Tronics
            www.Monster-Tronics.com
            Regards,
            Jeff Londos
            Monster-Tronics
            www.Monster-Tronics.com