Crypt vacuform panels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt vacuform panels for sale

Unfortunately I have to part with these. I have a total of 9. 3 different designs, all in the crypt theme. No longer in production. Original price was 3 for $220 not including shipping.
    Detailed pics can be seen here: http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/Dr...?sort=3&page=1
    Each panel meaures 3.5 feet long and 2.5 feet wide. Excellent condition. There are small 1/16" holes along the sides and in a few other discrete areas for fastening to underlying wood frame.

2013-05-04 13.30.15.jpg
    You can see the panels in action on my blog site (see signature below)

I am asking $25 per panel. If you buy 3 panels I will ship for free. If you buy less than 3 I have to charge $35 for shipping. These are an awkward size. I will ship fedex ground to CONUS only. You must have a shipping address in the continental US! Also one of the panels (I think it's one of the C variety- check images) has a small chipped corner, about 5mm. I will charge only $15 for that.

If you are interested email to hallsofdoom13<at>gmail<dot>com. You can request any combination of types A,B,C as long as they remain available.
    Thanks for looking
    Dr Doom
    xtremegaragehaunting.blogspot.com
    Last edited by drdoom713; 05-12-2013, 10:56 AM.

Sending PM

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

r/e vacuform panels

Hi Ghouls,
        Right now the panels are pending sale to Doug.
        Thanks for your interest!
        Dr Doom

Comment

r/e crypt panels

Panels are now officially sold.
          Thanks Doug!

Dr Doom

Comment

Working...
          X