Tee Shirts... Do you sell them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price -

They are competitively priced - We ordered 48 Shirts and I think we paid $375.00 with shipping - and that was for a 5 color design, the less colors the less expensive. They also give haunters a discount of up to $75 on purchases.

You can check out their stuff here: https://www.jakprints.com/haunt

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

New Republic did the new Flatline Radio T-Shirts, they're VERY professionally done. They've also made the T-shirts for HAuNTCon, Transworld Halloween and Attractions show, and several other attractions. He sells his shirts for a very good price, and is having sales all the time. You don't pay for shipping, screen fees, art fees, or anything else many other screen printing services have charged for. Also, since New Republic is a sponsor of Flatline Radio, if you mention our name, you get a discount off of your order. His ordering process is unique and very user friendly. How? You communicate directly with Steve, you call or email him to tell him what you want, and he gives you a quote. Since you communicate with him directly, he knows exactly what you want, and you know exactly what you are getting. New Republic is DEFINITELY a 5-Star business!

www.newrepublicprinting.com
        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
        sigpic
        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Pierce,

I emailed Steve, so far, so good. I really like his quick responses and knowledge of PSD files and such. You'd be AMAZED at how many people seem confused as I'm emailing them regarding CMYK, rasterization, etc.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X