Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a TV or YouTube Commercial? Why not Evil Planet Studios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a TV or YouTube Commercial? Why not Evil Planet Studios?

Are you on a budget and hurting for a video commercial of some kind? Need visual effects? Video edition? Well, you are in luck: Evil Planet Studios is building a portfolio, which means that every job until that task is completed will be on a discounted rate! That's right, get your commercial done for a discounted rate, for limited time only! The number of orders I'll be taking will be limited too depending on the complexity of each project could be anywhere from 3 to 10, likewise the discounts also vary and go from 10% to 50% off! This promotion is only valid to Hauntworld users.
    Watch my visual effects portfolio here:

Or visit www.evilplanetstudios.com to check the rest of my portfolio and just in case you don't know my everyday gig: go to www.redcrowdesign.net and check the rest of my stuff. There are no discounts on that one but you might as well give it a look in case you need a logo, a website or a poster.
    http://www.redcrowdesign.net

wow thats a killer deal

I can vouch for RedCrow Designs... always top knotch, always taking it to the next level, easy to deal with and light years ahead of most in visioual video fx, web design, and etc.

I used RedCrow for my websites maliciousstudios.com as well as Lifecasted.com

No other animated websites wove the way they do... definitely original. I am glad I chose to work with them... in this day and age capturing visitors attention continues to grow harder.

I didn't want another cookie cutter website, I wanted something to set me apart from the others...
    That's why I chose and will CONTINUE to choose RedCrow for all my needs!

Thanks Armando for all you've done and continue to do!

Brian Halm
    Malicious Studios
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
      I can vouch for RedCrow Designs... always top knotch, always taking it to the next level, easy to deal with and light years ahead of most in visioual video fx, web design, and etc.

I used RedCrow for my websites maliciousstudios.com as well as Lifecasted.com

No other animated websites wove the way they do... definitely original. I am glad I chose to work with them... in this day and age capturing visitors attention continues to grow harder.

I didn't want another cookie cutter website, I wanted something to set me apart from the others...
      That's why I chose and will CONTINUE to choose RedCrow for all my needs!

Thanks Armando for all you've done and continue to do!

Brian Halm
      Malicious Studios
      You know I always do my best and give my 200%, thanks for your kind words, sir <m(__)m>
      http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Working...
      X