Buried Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buried Alive

I seen this on a web site for sale. I e mailed the vendor and they havent gotten back to me. Does anyone know what this is? It sounds amazing but I need more info / pics / video etc

http://www.scareproducts.com/cms.Cat...ete_Attraction

Thanks in advance

I wonder if this is the same one on demo in 2009? Was a fun walk through, had crypts, smells, whole nine yards. Was a 3-4 minute walk through.... More if you don't have your flashlight to see where you're going.

Just a stab in the dark. I think if it's the same thing you could do it for much less, but that's just me, I'm a DIY'er

Comment

Yes, it probably is there bub. And yes, you can do it much cheaper, the biggest cost would be your trailer. Those rigs he bought are WOOOWEEEEE expensive. Of course you can get an artist to paint it for the first year or two, then wrap later.

He does have some cool things in there, like the video props etc... really REALLY tight rooms etc, and a few cool things but if you were to be interested, I'd really suggest build it yourself! I bet you'd have a ton of fun doing it! I'm building a 2 tractor trailer rig right now :P

Comment

This was at the show a few years back. You went through 2 claustrophobic tunnels .. One from the sides and one from the ceiling that pushed you into the ground ( some peeps were not thrilled with that.) It had something that dropped rice on your head aka maggots.. Think it had a water dropper/mister too with vines ( I accidentally bought one, thought it was something else) then it had surround sound for the voice hall. All I can remember....

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I was unaware thats what it was. And yes, that will be a very fun project to build. Probably gonna buy the claustrophobia walls though.

Comment

Working...
          X