Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hauntworld Live Chat...

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not but HW.com now has a LIVE CHAT... so come a chat with your fellow haunters! Please, don't leave me alone in there, it's creepy. Haha...

The link is the second one in your upper directory, right beneath the FAQ link. It should log you in automatically if your a HW.com member!

Spread the word and come 'hang' out! -Tyler

PS: For those who can't find it...
    http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho.../flashchat.php
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Cool But....

I like the idea of talking to a bunch of creepy freaks like me but it would help if you had something telling everyone how many people are currently chatting. I was in that room for over 6 hours before I realized that I was carrying a full conversation with myself!! Just Kidding. Is there a way of telling if there are others in the chat room?

Ryan
    "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
    - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Any other users currently in the chat room will be listed on the right side of the screen. You should alway see yourself listed when you are in the chat room.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

I meant before going into it.

As just browsing around I would like to know how many people are chatting prior to me joining the chat.

Ryan
        "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
        - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Working...
        X