Illusion Ideas needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion Ideas needed

Ok guys, so I'm doing a trailer haunt. Got 2 tractor trailers and fixing to start construction. 90% of the planning is done. We're mixing it up a bit. It's a realistic style haunt with no masks, no monsters, just good ol fashion crazy @#%#s taking your guts an stuff.

There's 'semi' kidnapping going on, where we coerce a patron into a hallway and take them to the next room where they participate in an illusion based scare and it should really rock.

Although I do have plans for another illusion, I was wondering, what would be a good one, in fact what could we do that would allow us to get a patron involved? I have another one where we put a girl in a box leaned up against a wall. The box is barely big enough for a large person to fit into. Much less anything else. The illusion is basically... well I don't think I wanna give it away lol. But basically we show the nice shiny, CLEAN sword, then shove it into the box (where we put the patron) and there's noise and when we pull it out, the blade is covered in blood (water based, wipes clean after each group) ... can't give the best part away, what they expect to come out of the box, isn't what they expected.. AT ALL! It's really cool,

but I was wanting 1 more. We can have another 'Act' in the haunt. We have 3 right now and running it all through vigorously in many minds, we think we have time for 1 more. What are some other illusions, or a good realistic scare that we can get the guests involved in?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dewayne

Illusion Ideas Needed

Oh Glob where do I start??

Tell you what, send me an email:

deruiter.andrew88@gmail.com

To everyone else: If I come up with an idea for Dewayne, I will recommend the concept be posted here.
    RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
    http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

Comment

Trailer Haunt

DeWayne:
      Where will your trailers be during October? I wouldnt mind brainstorming to see if it would be worth pulling them up to be part of my haunt one year. I have 1 trailer now in the midst of my woods and will be adding more. Im sure we could trade some design ideas at times as well. Where are you located and will you be traveling any during the year with them or during October?

Comment

Did you check Paul Osborne's Haunted Illusions book? I like "Death by Cremation" and "Stocks of Peril".

Comment

I'm in NE Arkansas by the Missourri bootheel.

I don't really plan to take them very far at all. Moving them maybe three times a year, IF that.

I've seen those illusions, but I haven't put a whole lot of thought into them. I plan to this weekend after I get my movie time in. (Fast & Furious 6)

Comment

Illusion Ideas Needed

Originally posted by Frightener View Post
            I'm in NE Arkansas by the Missourri bootheel.

I don't really plan to take them very far at all. Moving them maybe three times a year, IF that.

I've seen those illusions, but I haven't put a whole lot of thought into them. I plan to this weekend after I get my movie time in. (Fast & Furious 6)
            I didn't get your email yet.

deruiter.andrew88@gmail.com
            RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
            http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

Comment

Working...
            X