• Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Jim Warfield

Hope its a frightfully good one...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Happy B-day Jim!

Howie,
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Happy Birthday!

You just keep climbing up that ladder old buddy! Be sure not to fall putting the next unusual item or prop on top of The Grin. Don't do anything too wild today! Your not a spring chicken anymore! Although you still scare the pants off everyone that comes in your front door! I gotta give you that! That's what will keep you young!
      Damon
      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

Happy Birthday!

You just keep climbing up that ladder old buddy! Be sure not to fall putting the next unusual item or prop on top of The Grin. Don't do anything too wild today! Your not a spring chicken anymore! Although you still scare the pants off everyone that comes in your front door! I gotta give you that! That's what will keep you young!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Considering who this birthday greeting is for, I feel like I need to come up with some wildly funny (and just slightly strange) comment, but I'm afraid HAPPY BIRTHDAY is going to have to suffice. i seriously hope you have a great day!
          Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday Jim!! Here's to many more years of scaring the hell out of people!!

Comment

Happy birthday, mate!!! Hope it's a good one!!
              http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Okay, this is the third time I have wished you a happy birthday Jim, Jesus Christ, when is all this happy stuff over?
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Happy Birthday Jim!
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X