here a pic of a skull i fix up :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here a pic of a skull i fix up :)

375167_10200182911750078_448865267_n.jpg let me know if you guys hate it coz I love it

Actually!

For a small project or dressing up an inexpensive prop maybe. I did comment on it on your facebook page. I have a bad habit of painting everything I get for my haunt. I dont know why! I love to do it i guess. Very seldom does anything go in as I bought it. Do any other haunters have this same problem? Do I suffer from some sort of haunter "Itus"?! LOL! Just a funny observation Ive made.
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

Good Job

Looks Good Mud! Shane and it's keep up the good work!
      sigpic

Comment

Mud, I would say it is an improvement over a clean bucky skull. The skull looks good. I have some direction questions about the casket it is sitting on. Im trying to find out more info so I can help you some.
        Why is RIP spraypainted onto the casket? If RIP were written officially then it would be on a tombstone, not the casket. If it were offficially written, then it also would not be spraypainted. So the funeral people didnt put that there. If a vandal put that there (the spray paint leads me in that direction) then why did he paint RIP which stands for rest in peace? that seems a very un-vandal like thing to spray paint. I just want to see the thought process a bit and help out if i can.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
        X