Need A Break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Break!

Life is so crazy right now so lets see with concert season and the coach business, IRS audits, getting married, having a new roof ( 1,000.000.00 job! ) put on Disturbia I NEEDED A BREAK! I am not a good carpenter but I took a few days and made a coffin something fun for me anyway! Here it is thought I would share! Shane and it's whewwwwwwww a lot going on!!!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Art clears the the mind. I totally get it. Having a physical project to focus on lets the worries fade away for a little while.
    www.catacombproductions.com

Comment

Originally posted by CatacombProductions View Post
      Art clears the the mind. I totally get it. Having a physical project to focus on lets the worries fade away for a little while.
      It's meditation in its purest form.

For all those that have tried meditation and failed or just don't understand what it is- it is the practice of what you like.

When they say "you must clear your mind" they mean focus on what is happening now and don't think about anything else. It is amazing.

I have a new affinity for clay sculpting- I suck at it, but I love working the clay.
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Shane I must say GREAT JOB! A man of many talents for sure. Now come on over here and help me build about 50 crypts. I have a room waiting for you!!!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I like it!

What I really like is the hand breaking through the lid! Nice job Shane!
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

Really, really nice. Great job on the lining!
            http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Dark

Dude that lining was a bitch lol! But like I say it was a fun escape project! Shane and it's thanks for the comments!
              sigpic

Comment

Great inspiration!

Looks awesome Shane .... think I will head out to the shop for some much needed quiet time as well!
                Travis "Big T" Russell
                President
                Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
                X