Thursday Night@ Halloween Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night@ Halloween Extreme

Anyone going to Halloween Extreme? I will be there Thursday mid day and wanted to see who may want to get together for a big dinner on Thursday night? Be a good night to kick back and talk? Let me know here or text me and lets start planning! Shane and it's it will be a good time!
    sigpic

Gotta lot of booths to set up but if I am available I will be there!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Shane Buddy

After we set up the Froggys Booth me and Jenna would be more than happy to join you. Ill see if Adam wants to go as well
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I think I am game! just have to make sure my schedule is clear.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Get me the details. Ashley and I will be there and should be all done by Thursday evening. Sounds fun!
          Kip Polley
          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
          We Engineer Fear

Comment

Shame I won't be getting in until Friday midday. Anyone want to have lunch?
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

My wife and i would like to join you all for dinner. I'll be teaching two seminars on Sunday at the show. I live in town and am available anytime after 5:30pm. Any ideas as to what restaurant yet? Need recommendations?

-Mike

Comment

Hey Shane, we are coming in on Wednesday and would love to meet everyone for dinner. And yes I said "We" Dave will be with me if he doesn't chicken out. He hates flying. See you all soon!!

Love you guys!
                Sue
                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Mike

Mike your local give us some place close to the hotel that has something for everyone. I see the hotel has several places there I am open for suggestions? We all need to pick a time I say 7:30 that gives everyone plenty of time! So lets have some feed back? Shane and it's lets get the ball rolling for a good time!
                  sigpic

Comment

Couple of questions... Are you looking for someplace within walking distance? Choices range from gourmet to casual dining. I've never eaten at the hotel but have heard good things from the Everglades Restaurant. If you're looking for something cheap, there's a Denny's not far up the road. There's a lot of options. You name it, it's probably not far away. Question is what type of food and how much is everyone willing to spend? Wherever we decide, I suggest making reservations if we have a large group.
                    Last edited by backstagemike; 05-20-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Come on guys it's I-drive, there must be 30+ places to eat or meet in walking distance. Restaurants of every type are all around that hotel aside from Denny's. I know there have been parties at Bahama Breeze a few times in the past.

Allan

Comment

Hummmm

I am up for what ever lol. Hummm shoot I dunno and to make reservations might be hard not knowing who is 100% going? I guess we could just meet in hotel lobby and go from there? Shane and it's feel free to post your thoughts!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok

So I guess we will meet at the hotel lobby at 7. So if you want to join meet us there! Shane and it's see you guys then!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds good, see you then.

Comment

Working...
                            X