Do you want to act at mhc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to act at mhc!

So, are you looking for something fun to do on Friday night June 7th at MHC! How does scaring the crp out of people sound! Well, then, come and act at the event during the pre-haunt tour, it’s called HAUNT YOU TO DEATH, and is a modular haunt I use for my haunt acting class (Friday from 12:00PM to 4:30PM), and consists of several scenes. There is a swamp area, a Victorian room, a library, and a zombie hallway at the end. These scenes are designed with a very high level of detail, and I am looking tfor high quality actors to fill it and entertain and scare the patrons who attend. It will run from 6PM to 9PM during the pre-haunt tour activities, then it re-opens from 10PM to 12PM during the scary-oakie. The haunt will be in room “D” of the Franklin room at the Hyatt. If you are interested in acting at this haunt during these time frames, please call Geoff Beck at 440-796-3177 (or by email at geoffgbeck@yahoo.com) and he will look into to “casting you” for a spot in the haunt. Actors who participate will be rewarded by their choice of a 5 seminar pass for MHC classes on Saturday June 8th and Sunday June 9th, or $20.00 cash. Come and “play” and show the haunt industry your talent. It will be a scream!
    Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Acting for free seminars!

I just wanted to mention that as well as participating in acting at a fun event Friday night, you will have the chance to get to go to 5 different acting seminars of your choice! You will be showing the industry your acting chops, and this is a great opportunity to let people know what you are capable of. Plus, it is going to be a blast!
    Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

More cash for acting!

The previous amount of $20.00 for acting at the friday night haunt during the bus tours and scary-oke has been raised to $25.00! I know that anyone acting at the haunt wouldn't be doing it for the money, they would be doing it because of the passion they have for acting, and the chance to show others their talent! But, I thought I would up the amount to $25.00 to show how much I appreciate people for donating their time to what will be a lot of fun and a bounding experience for those who act together. Don't forget, instead of going for the $25.00 cash, those who participate also have the option of choosing the 5 seminar pass for any of the educational classes at MHC Saturday June 8th or Sunday June 9th. If interested in acting, please call Geoff Beck at 440-796-3177 (email: geoffgbeck@gmail.com).

Comment

1 Week countdown to MHC and the Friday night event HAUNT YOU TO DEATH!!

I just wanted to give another shout out for actors who are looking to have a great time scaring and entertaining the large crowds attending the bus tours on Friday night June 7th at MHC! We are going to have a blast acting and it is a great chance for newer actors to learn from some of the haunt industry's premier experienced actors who are involved! If you haven't signed up for any of the MHC seminars yet, this is also your chance to get a 5 seminar MHC seminar pass for the educational classes of your choice just for acting for several hours in front of haunt industry professionals and show them what you got! If you would rather opt for the $25.00 cash instead, that is fine too. Call the event Creator/Director Geoff Beck at 440-796-3177 if interested in participating.

Comment

Geoff Beck's Real World Haunt

Hey all,

You have to come by room "D" of the Franklin room on Friday June 7th to see Geoff Beck's class on Interactive Acting using the Real World Haunt as a teaching tool. This is a multiple-room modular structure he designed and built himself. The class portion begins at 12:00 and goes to 4:30.

Afterward get your make-up and costuming ready! Three fifths of the Scab 5 will be performing and we are going to introduce high intensity power acting from 7-midnight for those that want a taste of what Cleveland has to offer. It should be an eye opener. If you don't want to scare the f**k out of everybody bring a friend and an adult beverage and take in the mayhem first hand.

This event is setting up to be memorable. What a great way to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Midwest Haunters Conference!

Geoff is a great interactive trainer and to see him perform his class is very inspirational and educational for the folks wanting to deliver extra for their customers.

Hope to see you all there!

Haunting Regards,

Jeff Glatzer
          Scared Stiff Magazine
          "Sowein" (Halloween)

Comment

Working...
          X