what to do..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do..

So just been thinking.. when you get your haunt built and done. What do you guys do with your build crew when they are all done? Do you turn them in to actors or security? Just need some info
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Most of our crew ends up acting afterwards and/or supervising and making sure everything is running smoothly.. Though we don't have a very large crew..
    Brandon Treadway
    Owner & Creative Director | Treadway Events
    www.TreadwayEvents.com
    Portland, Oregon

Comment

I say...

"Good work, Jim!"
      I don't pat myself on my own back though, who needs a dislocated arm?
      Then Mr. Build Crew puts on his black clothes and does house tours... I am presently fairly happy with the things that I have gotten done around Ravens Grin since the Summer weather finally decided to hang around.
      My present project of these last few days will be something very different, ok, very, very different. Many pieces and parts and things have all just mostly come together for it to happen too.
      It is made from wood, steel, it is screwed, bolted, welded together, except for most of the framework which is friction-fit for quick removal and it will be going down the road and does a "Transformer" little trick too for the amusement and entertainment of parade onlookers and will be usually displayed right in the parking lot infront of my house on this back-alley dead end parking lot....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We work all spring and summer long, then everyone is assigned as actors, guides, concessions, maintenance, etc on event nights. Everyone volunteers here
        Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

It's just us 3 owners that build all year long. We do get actors who help out time to time.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
          X