Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Shirts for Gift Shop

Hi All,
    In the past, I supplied my gift shop with a nice selection of T Shirts from JSR. My understanding is they are now trimming down their Netherworld line and not replenishing any stock or any new designs. Does anyone know of a shirt supplier that can fill that void. Can't seem to find any place with the same type on line.
    Thanks for the help.
    Kenton

Nightmare in the Country
    38368 S County Road 195
    Woodward OK

www.nightmareinthecountry.com
    Attached Files

might want to pick up a few of your shirts. do you have a store on your site ?

you said you had several designs. Please, let me know. thank you !!!! I am from pennsylvania and love to wear out of town haunt T-shirts. People always ask about them, like, "where is this place" they are great conversation starters. let me know ! thank you. JOHN

Comment

the guy who owns the headless horseman haunt in new york does shirts too I was told.

info has to be here somewhere in these forums. go to headless horseman haunt in new york state. info should be there. hope this helps. they do nice work I have been told. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !!!!! JOHN

Comment

Originally posted by john haines View Post
        info has to be here somewhere in these forums. go to headless horseman haunt in new york state. info should be there. hope this helps. they do nice work I have been told. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !!!!! JOHN
        Sunshine tees is the name of their company, not much info on their site but you can email them.

Comment

shirts

Hey Kenton

I design custom shirts to fit all budgets. I have a few on my fb page Sudden Death Studios.

We can design or reproduce any design

let me know

Regards
          Corey
          Sudden Death Studios
          WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES
          WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES

Comment

Working...
          X