X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
    Tater,

Yes that's her lol
    I'm sure she's a fantastic person in her regular life. How she acted in character was gross, and the profane and bossy shtick may work in some circles but it wreaked of carnie folk and not on a professional level. Like I said I'm sure she's great but maybe someone acting and talking like that should be moved to be better position if she's representing MHC and the haunt industry. I just wasn't expecting to hear from a woman to "move my F*****g a** you're pissing me off already" that particular night lol!

Jake
    Jake I don't know how long you've been in the business but I don't ever seeing things like this changing from the business. Instead of trying to emerge out of the old sterotypes too many want to embrace them and present themselves in a manner that's anything BUT professional. Many want to embrace the "hey we are rebels we are different lets look like freaks and talk like we have a third grade education because that's how you show we are TRUE haunters, HELL YEAH!"

DA

Comment

Holy shit yall are stupid, Shes been doing this character for at least 6 years...(Transworld Chicago) is when I first saw her. She is playing a character, there is nothing more to it. How do you sit there and say I dont expect to be cussed at then board a bus to one of the most extreme and badass haunts in the country? She has a short window of time to move XXX number of people on a bus, so they can stay on schedule. She is going to try to say and do everything she can to make sure everyone is paying attention and boarding the bus in a timely manor...I cant say I blame her for cussing, you just should thank your lucky stars Granny wasnt out there...I know for a fact she woulda said alot worse

Comment

Now Im really confused...it says Dark Angels name but then it is signed Jake....IS DA really Jake and has been fighting with himself?
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

lol sorry I copied and pasted the wrong info. But I do agree with Jake 100%. And I have seen your act Tater I've never heard you cuss much!

DA

Comment

Dark angel,I'm sorry you can't have my life but you have have my wife!

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              lol sorry I copied and pasted the wrong info. But I do agree with Jake 100%. And I have seen your act Tater I've never heard you cuss much!

DA
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...You not spent THAT much time around her then..
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
              X