I'm relisting this with price reduced. Asking now $1400 or make an offer! I'm moving out of state and unfortunately have to part with this masterpiece! I would really like to see this find a new home intact rather than having to sell off the individual components.
Please see my blog page for all the details! http://xtremegaragehaunting.blogspot...k-through.html
What specifically is being offered:
1) 3 10 foot vortex hoops. These are the 1" double-thickness plywood made by Scary Terry's carpenter, already treated with Thompson's water seal. They have survived the Halloween snowstorm of 2011 and Frankenstorm Sandy! They seem to run better every year. No warpage!
2) 8 of the 8 foot 2x3" hoop connectors
3) All of the necessary hardware
4) 18 foot bridge, professionally designed, with rails and stairs going in and out. This is WAY more stable than Scary Terry's design as it is a 1 piece bridge.
5) Flame-retardant 12oz Duvetyne fabric for tunnel walls- already painted!
6) Dayton gear motor with belt, 4-step sheave and on/off switch
7) 3 wheel carriages to support the hoop (6 wheels)
8 ) Black lights, power strips and extension cords
9) 10 x 20 canopy with foot extenders to cover the tunnel
**Please note you MUST pick up in Western MA. Cannot ship! You must have a truck that can hold the 18 foot bridge as well as the wheel carriages which are each about 100-110 inches long
I accept Paypal only! If interested, PLEASE email to hallsofdoom13<at>gmail<dot>com. I rarely check PM's here!
Thanks for looking!