Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex tunnel- price reduced!

Ghouls,
    I'm relisting this with price reduced. Asking now $1400 or make an offer! I'm moving out of state and unfortunately have to part with this masterpiece! I would really like to see this find a new home intact rather than having to sell off the individual components.
    Please see my blog page for all the details! http://xtremegaragehaunting.blogspot...k-through.html

What specifically is being offered:
    1) 3 10 foot vortex hoops. These are the 1" double-thickness plywood made by Scary Terry's carpenter, already treated with Thompson's water seal. They have survived the Halloween snowstorm of 2011 and Frankenstorm Sandy! They seem to run better every year. No warpage!
    2) 8 of the 8 foot 2x3" hoop connectors
    3) All of the necessary hardware
    4) 18 foot bridge, professionally designed, with rails and stairs going in and out. This is WAY more stable than Scary Terry's design as it is a 1 piece bridge.
    5) Flame-retardant 12oz Duvetyne fabric for tunnel walls- already painted!
    6) Dayton gear motor with belt, 4-step sheave and on/off switch
    7) 3 wheel carriages to support the hoop (6 wheels)
    8 ) Black lights, power strips and extension cords
    9) 10 x 20 canopy with foot extenders to cover the tunnel

**Please note you MUST pick up in Western MA. Cannot ship! You must have a truck that can hold the 18 foot bridge as well as the wheel carriages which are each about 100-110 inches long

I accept Paypal only! If interested, PLEASE email to hallsofdoom13<at>gmail<dot>com. I rarely check PM's here!

Thanks for looking!
    Dr Doom

vortex1.JPG

r/e vortex tunnel

Sale currently pending!
    Dr Doom

Comment

r/e vortex tunnel price reduced

Ghouls,
      This has NOT sold yet! If anyone is still interested, I will be looking for someone who can commit to a DEFINITE pick up date. If no one comes through in the next couple of weeks I will have to auction off the individual parts. That would be a shame!
      Please email to hallsofdoom13<at>gmail<dot>com

Comment

r/e vortex tunnel price reduced

The blog link in the original post does not seem to be working!
        If you are interested in this please email to hallsofdoom13<at>blogspot<dot>com and I can send you the link as well as answer any questions
        Thanks
        DrDoom

Comment

r/e vortex tunnel

Lets try this:
          Main blog page is:http://xtremegaragehaunting.blogspot.com/
          Scroll down to the lower right you will see a link entitled "spinning tunnel that you walk through" under "pages" below the "about me..." link
          Last edited by drdoom713; 07-01-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

I have forwarded this to my owner. We have been trying to get her to get one of these for a while now. Is there any reason why the price is SO low compared to normal vortexes?

Comment

There's no motor included, which is admittedly scary, you gotta wonder "why", but it's a solid ramp, the issues only ever lay in the ability for the rings to move in synch correctly.

To the poster- why not buy a motor, and make a video of the vortex in action? You'd probably be able to get more out of it and it'd make the decision for someone to buy easier knowing and seeing everything work. It's a little harder in your end, but might work better for both parties, I wish you the best in selling it either way!

Comment

r/e vortex

Ghouls,
                There IS a video of this in operation and the motor IS included! What am I not saying or doing that this is not clear? Help me out here. If you go to the main blog page that I have linked and locate the vortex link on that page (see above) you will see the video there as well as the entire construct, how it was built and all of the components. It cost us approximately 2400 to build, so we are offering it at half price. No gimmicks. This is the real deal but it still requires assembly. Everything you need is there. EVERYTHING.
                Since people are having a hard time finding this video, I am going to try this which is the direct You tube link:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCluKJDPFOw

Here is another version of the same video :
                http://xtremegaragehaunting.blogspot...1_archive.html

Here is another video showing the test phase during construction with hoops only in our second year of operating this:
                http://xtremegaragehaunting.blogspot...-rebooted.html

If you still can't see it please let me know.
                Thanks
                Last edited by drdoom713; 07-02-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
                  There's no motor included, which is admittedly scary, you gotta wonder "why", but it's a solid ramp, the issues only ever lay in the ability for the rings to move in synch correctly.

To the poster- why not buy a motor, and make a video of the vortex in action? You'd probably be able to get more out of it and it'd make the decision for someone to buy easier knowing and seeing everything work. It's a little harder in your end, but might work better for both parties, I wish you the best in selling it either way!
                  Completely wrong. There is both a motor and a video showing this in action

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream
                    Vortex is sold
                    Am I allowed to ask whom it was sold to?

Comment

r/e vortex tunnel- SOLD!

We have a completed sale! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post

Was moreso wondering if my owner actually bought it. Was hoping to get one of these and this one seemed it would fit nicely.

Comment

Working...
                        X