Theme Parks adding Speed Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme Parks adding Speed Passes

It was bound to happen sooner or later: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/theme-...182535143.html

Lots of negative comments, but then the people complaining are still there paying what was, until recently, full price.

Where have you been?

Cedar Point has been doing this for three years.... Most parks have been now.

Comment

Disney has been doing Fastpass for a LONG time (it started free for hotel guests and now it's for anyone with a ticket and they're adding a new system to book in advance online-crazy!) and Cedar Point for a few years. Only thing is Cedar Point is about 50 bucks to go in and the Fast Lane is about 50 more...so 100 bucks a ticket.
      It would probably be worth it though if you want to ride as a couple years ago my wife and I went and with the lines we only rode about 5 coasters ALL DAY...it was that busy...on a Tuesday.
      Since the park is more popular than ever, this is a problem. I don't even want to go back UNLESS we get the Fast Lane tickets...
      A good problem for a park to have...bad for the customer...
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

At Six Flags you can buy this GOLD band and you get on anything when you want... I will have to admit that at our attractions people hate waiting in line for a long time and then a bunch of people jumping up in front of them. You have to do it very careful let me tell you... let in a few of the people standing in line, let in a few fast pass guys. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X