Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HauntWorld Magazine - Check it out (on its way)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorld Magazine - Check it out (on its way)

We are working fast and furious on the new Hauntworld Magazine here are some snap shots of the new magazine. The cover is just samples nothing complete. The entire issue will be focused on helping you turn your haunted screampark into the best in you area. Major league articles I'm telling you to help haunt owners who own SCREAMPARKS... The goal of the magazine is to help you make more money, and to help you create a more successful business... end of story.

This magazine is almost ready for print and I'm telling you if you are planning to build, or already own a multiple event attraction then this is a can't miss edition.

You can get your subscription NOW at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com or www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Tell me what you think of the cover... I'm sure its going to raise some eyebrows. LOL

Larry
    darkwood_manor_1_2.jpghw_cover_34.jpgthrillvania_3.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Check out the cover what do you think?? First time we ever did a photo shoot please tell me your thoughts? Do you like this better than the graphic only covers????

haunt_world_34_mag_cover.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Larry,

I like the photo shoot style, to me it gives a fresh look to the cover. I look forward to reading this issue about scream parks!
      Tony Wohlgemuth,
      Comes up with the fun stuff!
      Kersey Valley, Inc.
      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Yes!

I like it!

Doug.
        www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
        [Google+] [YouTube]
        [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Hey we can't wait to send it to everyone... I wrote a really long article about how to operate a successful screampark. Tony from Spookywoods wrote an article about the types of attractions you can include other than a haunted house. I also wrote an article about when to open your haunt, how to get more through put and more.

Its all coming right to ya... I think this the coolest cover yet and it will be one of the biggest editions we've printed.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Personally, I love the cover myself. But with all those haunts were they cool with not having much of an impact for the cover other than their little logos?

DA

Comment

Hey we did a photo shoot again today for the next cover and the one after that... thanks to my buddy Todd Ferren! We were actually doing a massive CGI FX video shoot today but since the girls looked so hot in make up we decided to shoot them in the make up for another cover down the road. Check it out!!!

Larry
              pho22222to.JPG
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

I'm thinking the magazine will be done by the end of next week and will off to the printer. Everyone should get their magazine just before or right around July 4th. There are two really good articles in the magazine... I wrote one about how to operate a successful haunted screampark and Tony from Spookywoods wrote an article about different types of attractions you can consider that are NOT haunted houses. Lastly I wrote another article in the letter from the editor with tips to help your haunted house do more people... I think you are going to love the magazine.

This will be a first of its kind with an all new style for the cover... the next two covers will be very much the same!

There will also be several haunts featured. Its coming your way...

The next one won't come out until January 2014. Get your subscription now at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Sorry for the delay but the magazine just keeps getting bigger and bigger... you don't pay anymore so I hope you won't complain. There are five haunted houses featured including: Thrillvania, Dead End Hayride, 100 Acres Manor, Haunted Hotel, and Darkwood Manor. There are four articles which include my Letter from the Editor which btw is geared to help your business NOW... two articles about operating a Haunted Screampark, and one article that I wrote about the Haunted House tradeshow and how to make it even bigger. I think this is probably the best issue we've ever done, and its going to be massive!!!!

Again sorry for the delay we are hoping to send this to the printer on Monday or Tuesday... but we just keep adding content! You can get your subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

There will NOT be another magazine until January. Listen others can claim they want to help your business but lets face it we are the ones who do... this issue is no exception!

the_haunted_hotel_1_2.jpgg
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

This edition the final one for the year 2013... is at the printers. I'm hoping this gets shipped by Friday. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks about the issue. I just wanted to say a lot of magazines have come and gone and come back again and gone again and you get the drift...

In a day and age when magazines, newspapers and what not have lost a lot of interest our magazine I hope anyway has stayed a part of your expenses each year because we do in fact focus most of our pages to HELPING your business make more money, expand your marketing knowledge or simply help your haunt get better. That is the focus not cheese ball stories on things that don't matter... I wanted to make sure this issue helped your business which is why I personally wrote most of the articles. I really tried hard to create articles I felt would help you NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW before you open for the season. That is important to me... I feel that if you spend even ten cents to buy the thing it should help you and if it doesn't help you its not worth even one cent.

So I hope to hear your feedback once the magazine ends up in your mailbox. This latest issue is the flat out most expensive one we've ever printed the final cost was near 20,000.00 to produce, print and mail to you!!! Its not cheap thing to do so your continued support is appreciated.

Get your subscription now at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com or www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Thanks
                    Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

This magazine has shipped... to one of our highest level of subscribers in several years! Patti has been stuffing envelopes for two days straight. If you want a subscription go to www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

We'll mail it out to you today!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Working...
                      X