No announcement yet.

Too many old man silicone masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Infoamtek deserves a free Real Flesh mask for his inclusion of the word verisimilitude! Well done, and of course I agree 100%.

Jake

Comment

So, no pictures of the core on it's own then?

Comment

deleted all the posts
        Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-26-2013, 05:26 AM.
        www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

INFOAMTEK we listened to you opinion and respected it giving back our own opinions but you keep replying that annyone can do mask like that,that anny cheesy makeup artist can paint what we do on anny face so no need for masks like ours in the haunt inbdustrie. that all our mask are the same,that we paint then all flesh,that they all look ordinary etc etc .We got your point sir but you keep on going.... you sound like a competitor in need of putting down is adversary ?? i respect the fact that you dont you dont really like our work and we thank you for your opinion.

Originally posted by Infoamtek View Post
          Perhaps because underneath the hair and color, they're still the same shape mask. Any halfway decent makeup artist could do the same effects on a regular face and save the haunt the cost of buying an expensive silicone mask. Changing the shape of the face adds verisimilitude to the portrayal. That is what masks are really for. To create a look you can't do with just makeup. That is what we are trying to tell you.
          Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-24-2013, 06:57 PM.
          www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

I never said I didn't like your work. It's good work. I just feel that you can do better and seem to be too timid to go beyond your comfort zone and push your craft to the next level. I am trying to give you constructive criticism so you can give the customers something really special. If you can't accept that and use it, I'm sorry.

Comment

All the horses are dead. quit beating them. He may very well have accepted your input completely, he just cant produce a different looking mask in the time it takes another person to post they all look the same. Give him a few months to knock out a new design, then if you want you can tell him how similar it looks. For now lets all move on, please.
              For the record I think the message of similarity has merit and it was recognized, but the more it is said the more it is sullied and the angrier everyone is getting.
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
              X