36,000.00 dollar animation for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36,000.00 dollar animation for sale!

We have up for sale a world class built animation, built by Lifeformations.
    This character is in mint condition and and comes complete with everything!
    This figure has life like movements and has 8 different songs on him.
    Complete with a state of the art control system and sound system. We had a custom built 8' x 8' shed with roll up door for him to be in. 3-D painted and black lights. Turn key ready to entertain our guest.
    People will think this is a real person singing and moving!
    Cost new 36,000.00 + sound system and shed we have 40,000.00 + in him.
    I can't seem to be able to post the video of him on here.
    So if any one is interested in seeing pictures of him moving and singing shoot us a email.

Asking 18,000.00 or a reasonable offer.
    Or willing to trade!?
    I'm not on here to often so email me direct
    SevenFloorsOfHell@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Singing clown

If anyone's interested just email me for a video of the clown singing and moving.
    SevenFloorsofHell@yahoo.com

Make an offer?

Comment

Rodney,

You can buy an animation brand new just like this or better for multiple companies for $12,000 to $15,000 new. I know because I know what I paid for the animation I have at The Darkness que line which is two characters... I paid 20k for that whole entire set with two figures. I've seen these lifeformations sell in the past used for anything between $2500 to $6000 dollars. I doubt you are going to get a nibble on these for less than $10,000 or even a ton less than that.

They come up for sale all the time. If you really want to get rid of it I'm thinking $5k to $8k tops.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Clown

Wrong Larry,
        Try buying an animation with 22 movements for that!

The clown was 32,000.00 I have a receipt for it!
        With 8 songs and a custom built control with a massive amplifier that was extra!!!!!
        Complete with custom sound system 4000.00
        Then put in a 2800.00 shed that can be picked up by a fork lift, And has a roll up door on it.
        Then painted with black lights.
        Not 4 or 5 movements but 22 movements!!!

Mint condition!

Comment

Yes you can get one with that many movements maybe not from Lifeformations but yes you can... I bought one for a project we did for about $19,000 and it had more motions than that. Lifeformations charges a lot but there are other companies that can do them for a lot less... a whole lot less.

The problem I see with that clown is that its not scary looking... I doubt many haunts will want that thing because of that alone. I'm also trying to tell you I've seen lifeformation animations sell in the past and they go for between $2500 and $8000 used.

I doubt you'll ever sell it for the price you are asking but good luck!

I know one guy who has like a ton of these things he wants a lot less than you but he can't sell them either because he's stuck on a price that is too much even though its a lot less than what you are asking.

Hey I love lifeformations stuff just wouldn't even spend that much on it! BTW... if you haven't seen my Drac/Frank Pre-show at Darkness its very very cool, with multiple songs it plays, plus a cool set and I got that for about $20k and its TWO monsters plus a set.

There are other options other than Lifeformations... tons in fact!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Hmmm..

This is your clown correct? http://www.lifeformations.com/video2.html
            Says he only has 13 digital moves and one humpty dance move.
            Im going to agree with Larry on this one, we have 2 lifeformations are self that we got from the old jacklnyhide chicago from back in the day and we are going to have Bo from Unit 70 redo them both and make them bad ass for 2014 since there just isnt enough time this year.
            but anyways. Agreeing with Larry cause if your going to sell what you have, youd be super lucky to get 10k. If you want it to move id price for around 6grand.

Nic

Comment

Clown

SOLD!

Just sold the clown.
              Going to a theme park in NY.
              They were very impressed today.
              So there you go "you can't sell that for that much"
              An item is worth what ones willing to pay!

Comment

I agree they are worth what someone is willing to pay ... the animation wasn't scary looking at all and most haunters would have no use for it at that price. I can see an amusement park having some interest for something other than a haunt sure. I still wouldn't pay that much for it ... glad to hear you sold it.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Working...
                X