HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Where Can I find these?

1. Default Where Can I find these? 
    So I remember these being at the Transworld show 2 years ago.
    Does anyone remember what company sold these or where I can buy these hands?

Nic Miele

The Massacre Haunted House & Fear Factory 3D

2. Default  
    St. Louis, MO
    That to me right there looks custom made... I think you can make that yourself just by buying body parts. I would get some of those powerful springs foam them inside the hand then bolt the spring onto a plate of steel or something. Looks easy enough.

3. Default  
    Waverly, Iowa
    There was a company called 6 Feet Under that was producing "Grim Gropers" a few years ago. However, from looking at their website (www.6-feetunder.com) it looks like they've gone out of business.

I did some searching but unfortunately haven't found any information regarding their company.

The ones pictured above look to be hand made so that may be something to look into.

Just found this information. Perhaps you could e-mail her and see if they're still producing anything?

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    6 Feet Under LLC julianna_maynard(AT)comcast.net
    14206 Whisper Rose Cir
    Herriman, UT 84096
    Last edited by Front Yard Fright; 06-14-2013 at 06:47 PM.

4. Default (: 

Thank you Larry and Zach you guys were both very helpful!

Thread Information