Group Tries to Open Haunt in a Building/Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Tries to Open Haunt in a Building/Murder

Check out this story... a group of haunters are trying to open a haunted house in a building where someone was actually murdered. See what people in the community and the family of the murdered man say about this...

Read on...

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/smith_..._business.html

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Nice find Larry. It sounds like everyone is behind the haunt, thats great to hear! 10 years is a long time... I would think it would be fine.

Good luck to them!

-Joel-
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Bad Karma.......
      Ghoul Town

Comment

I have always thought there should be sub grouping definitions of "Haunted Houses" because some people do not feel at all comfortable in a "Murder House" setting whether real or pretend.
        I met a man who had a family entertainment business and was going to have a hanging , thrashing body in a barn where a youngman had actually killed himself by hanging. I would not have done this.
        Mount Carroll's service clubs have sponsered a Graveyard Tour but it is only "Historic" in nature, remaining respectfull of where they are, a real graveyard, home to 6,400 of our own dead.
        My whole ancestorial family is there going back to 1794.
        If the murderer had been caught I think people would be more forgiving.
        Maybe the Police chief who had the negative remarks about a haunt doesn't like it being re-hashed because it points out Police failure?
        It might be time to bring in a psychic. Of course this could make the Police look bad if the psychic came up with something that eventually solved the case.
        Murders around here get solved because the population is sparse and so much of the population here do not fit the profile of a murderer, until 85 year olds become killing machines. One advantage of living in a county where the elderly(over 55) outnumber all other age groups.
        Wait a second, I'm 58! (I have yet to murder anybody no matter what some people might say)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X