Rob Zombie Haunted Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Zombie Haunted Attraction

It looks like he is branching out from his movies and is going to dabble in a haunted attraction. I would like to have his budget! Also, I find it interesting he is already one of "America's Best Haunts 2013". Not bad for a rookie.
    Here is the link.
    http://www.greatamericannightmare.com/index3.html#

Sounds like its going to be huge and the bands will be a huge draw. It will be a huge hit the location is ideal for large crowds.

It doesn't surprise me zombie is jumping into the haunted house business. I'll be checking it out.

Jake

Comment

I doubt he needs the money I'm sure he's doing it for his own enjoyment. He'll be in a tough market no doubt but he will help draw some level of PR ... we'll see how it turns out. I'm sure Wayne Toth will be helping out. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wish them luck

Hope all goes well for him. Only thing that get's me is how they have already before the first person walks in the door it's ranked at one of Americas best just goes to show you anyone can come up with a ranking for themselves. It will be full of nudity and profanity no doubt but if that's what your known for then I am sure they will pull that kind of crowd in. Either way I wish them luck. Shane and it's I may go and check them out and rank them lol......
        sigpic

Comment

This could be good but I hope they won't be using Sherrie Moon Zombie in every scene like Rob does in every movie!

Looks like it's already getting press that's great for them.

DA

Comment

Rob Zombie

I have always been told to surround youself with great people and you will succeed.. I dont see that.. Paying to be one of Americas Best wont do that.. You have to earn that from your patrons not some payed for status..He is just selling his name that is it..
            Im with Shane "Let me know how that works out for you!"

Comment

I think I read that Zombie will play concerts at this event or something its part of a concert series or something. I don't know...

LA one minute had no haunts and now everyone and their grandma is opening there... remember last year the producer of Insidious opened a haunt.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Zombie has been in the haunt industry for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His haunts in the past have been very Rock a Billy in style.

Comment

I'd love to go see it.

Comment

Working...
                  X