Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just Wanted to thank Everybody!

Hey everybody!

Many of you may not know me on these forums, and none of you know me in person. But, I wanted to thank all of you for keeping me focused on my goals in life. I've learned a lot here and screwed up a lot too. With mistakes comes life lessons and thats a good thing. I know I don't contribute much if at all to these forums but these forums and all of you guys with progress pics, and how tos, and shopping questions just keeps me focused on finishing school so I can start saving money. My first haunt WILL happen eventually. I will do it right and I can't wait to post my own progress pictures for you guys to give me critiques.

Once again thanks everyone for helping me stay focused. GOOD LUCK to everyone for this years reconstruction!

Vincent M.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Vincent your focus is your strength, if you stay focus you will be successful. You have time in your favor and in the haunt business rushing does not pay off. I have seen many people get in to this industry thinking its a fast buck but find that they were not prepared for starting a haunt. I would recommend taking some classes on starting a haunt and make a trip to some of the conventions just to take classes. Haunt tours will help get you a idea of what others do and show you what you have to compete with. Good luck.
    Phatman

Comment

Where are you from? You should look for a mentor to help you learn to. Just a thought.
      Phatman

Comment

I live in Southern California. I love learning as much as I can about the business side of haunts (and the artistic side but thats more a personal touch). I wish I could do more to get hands on experience theres just no time. I mean I have a week off from school right now. But I'm full time after that. I will be going to transworld, MHC, and Darkness, Creepyworld, Netherworld, and every other big name haunted house I can once I graduate and have money to spend. Until then though I'm pretty stranded and chained to my desk at home or my desk at school.
        Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
        X