To My Dearest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To My Dearest

Its that time of the year when our weekends and nights get full from building for the season, and there is one person in my life that keeps me moving along. She helps anywhere she can, and has totally embraced the business since the beginning. She sometimes gives me the hairy eyeball when I make silly purchases, but she stands behind me and the company all the way.

So a shout out to all those ladies out there that keep us motivated, and give us purpose in life. We #9 061.jpg mean to ignore you, but Halloween is coming!!

BTW: Thats me - the handsome devil standing next to that hot little number (Mrs T)!! (a few years ago)
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

And I though BigT was a badass, but with a post like this he may have to turn in his man card. I hope this is just his way of trying to get a little tonight. LOL 26 years I have been kissing ass too so I know where you are coming from. Where would we be with out the woman that always has our back.
    Phatman

Comment

Here At Ravens Grin..

"In-Season" my Wife, Jessica Does it all here,which frees me up to just have FUN!
      She handles the reservations, ticket sales, hires/fires hired help, checks the house as it is running , answers our phone and even breaks loose from all of this to talk to small kids who might be too afraid. (She has a VERY High success rate in this too!)

All Jim has to do is open the front door and have all the fun in the world (for 10 to 15 minutes at a time) in the front room , often ad-libbing , just going with the flow as I amuse, inform, entertain and yes, even scare people !
      And then Jessica even breaks loose and does some of the pure "Grunt Work" tasks here that nobody wants to do.
      What a Woman!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

To the Boss!... err I mean the wives!

From 1991- The year I took that one off the market!
        Attached Files
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
        X