No announcement yet.

Anyone out there like, Game of Thrones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there like, Game of Thrones?

Hey Guys,

Decimated Designs just got commissioned by a cosplayer out in Australia to make a costume for an upcoming convention he's attending, anyone know what it may be?

Facebook.com/GetDecimated

Pics are up on our Facebook page, (and no, we aren't jerks who make you like our page to see it! Haha, although, feel free to like it if you so choose.)

Either way, it's a cool piece and I hope you guys enjoy it! It was our first at attempting to do the whole costume as one piece (like the client wanted) but somehow...we pulled it off!

Great Job!

Looks great - Had to laugh at the little video you posted of it hahahaha.

Comment

Hahaha I needed a laugh at that time in the morning. The client needed it at an earlier date than previously discussed so we took almost 17hours straight to get everything done. My favorite of the entire thing is the ice spear, it's just really cool looking! I wish I was able to have time to use hauntworld on my laptop, it'd be much easier to share pics than just posting a cheesy link lol.

Glad you liked it!

Comment

Here is a picture of it. Looks awesome!
        I'm so hooked on Game of Thrones I'm going have withdraw symptoms until season 4 airs.
        $whitewalker.jpg
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Thanks Louis, much appreciated for uploading the pic Glad you like it!

Think we have it bad waiting for season 4? Australia crazy far behind, they release all the episodes much later there, our client is still far behind lol.

Comment

I am a super fan and that is cool. Great job. They have some really cool creatures in the series. Nice work
            Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I am also a super fan of the show. That looks pretty good. Lets just hope some Crow doesn't come out with it's dagger and stab that guy in the back....turning him to ashes.

Comment

Why is that show so cool I've never seen the show. What makes it so cool? Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                  Why is that show so cool I've never seen the show. What makes it so cool? Larry
                  Cause everyone is stabbing everyone else in the back while smiling to their faces. Plus you're invested in each character only to see them blindsided with murder a week later.

Comment

Sounds gay to me.

Comment

Game of Thrones = Elton John Gay

Comment

Marr Branch, didn't you admit in another thread you shouldn't drink and be on the forums!

Anyway, even if you're sober, it's one of the most watched and downloaded series in the world. And their fans are pretty defensive of it, personally, I'm not able to keep up on it with all the work we've been getting, but I have respect for the amazing fx and theatrics put into it. Play nice

Comment

#1 pirated show on the net too.

Comment

It's Lord of the Rings with political intrigue and nudity, but much better. Its got dragons, sword play, and a frozen zombie army......and did I mention the unwholesome nudity? What's not to like?
                            sigpic
                            Louis Brown
                            Owner, operator, and dish washer
                            at
                            DarkWood Manor

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                              It's Lord of the Rings with political intrigue and nudity, but much better. Its got dragons, sword play, and a frozen zombie army......and did I mention the unwholesome nudity? What's not to like?
                              Lurker are you 14 years old? Really? You sound like a teenage boy getting off on nudity because you're too young to be with a woman.

No one in their right mind would say its better than Lord of the Rings? It's not even in the same universe as Lord of the Rings. There wouldn't even be a GOT without Lord of the rings as he admittedly was inspired by Tolkien to create this story. Plus, the nudity is a cheap ploy to bring in desperate individuals who still find that sort of thing compelling. The nudity and language even the dwarf all make the show feel more like a syfy show than a real masterpiece. If he really was a genius storyteller he would not have to resort to cheap antics bad language and nudity that's the easy way out and trying to be edgy for the sake of cable TV edgy.

Jake

Comment

Working...
                              X