No announcement yet.

Anyone out there like, Game of Thrones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake you are an idiot. No one said it was better than Lord of the Rings. It is just different and equally good in it's own right. And the show is not trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. Do you read? Then read the books and you will see the tv show is following the books closer than any tv show or movie has ever stuck to its original source material.
    And yes, I'm 14 at heart, but old enough to know to ignore you from here on out. I will not be checking this thread again, because it has gone away from Bobby's original post.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

I was going eventually go buy all the seasons and sit and do a marathon...since I heard it had good blood but now it has good nudity .. Ill have my wife go get it asap!We need a fix for Spartacus

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
        Jake you are an idiot. No one said it was better than Lord of the Rings. It is just different and equally good in it's own right. And the show is not trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. Do you read? Then read the books and you will see the tv show is following the books closer than any tv show or movie has ever stuck to its original source material.
        And yes, I'm 14 at heart, but old enough to know to ignore you from here on out. I will not be checking this thread again, because it has gone away from Bobby's original post.
        Did I touch a nerve?

You said and I quote "it's lord of the rings but with political intrigue and nudity, but much better"
        Now I'm
        No genius ill admit but to me that's saying it better. Look you have your opinion and maybe you are the type who enjoys gratuitous nudity, but it is a typical HBO show, profanity, nudity, rely cliche stuff.

Jake

Comment

Larry its not cool. It's bad ass. Watch season one and you will be hooked. The books are 10 times better than the show. No matter how hard they try they can only do so much with a tv series with 10 episodes per book. I watched season one and then finished the five books within 7 months.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I am sober as a judge. Game of thrones is still Richard Simmons gay.

Comment

Working...
            X