Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well how does it look...

MAZE DIAGRAM 2013 draft 2.jpg

Our corn maze for 2013. About 3 miles of groomed hard packed trails. Enter just left of lighthouse. Lighthouse is the exit trail. Ticket booth sits between these spots. What is hard to follow are the "optional exits". You find your way to the "B" of BESTMAZE....through the tent..cross Mackinaw Bridge, then across the top (go through Michigan for short cut or exit) then find your way to windmill/tulip...down to lighthouse and out. Should take you just over an hour. From top to bottom the field is over 1100 feet...longer than 3 football fields. From side to side it is 800 feet wide.

Haunted trail area is to right of lighthouse. That is not shown.

Oh yeah; almost forgot to mention. The map is not entirely accurate. Some trails on map do not exist...and some that exist are not on the map. Look at the windmill and how easy it is to just go around the outside and down....NOT. And Tater didn't think I really seemed Wicked when he met me face to face.

Wicked Farmer
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 06-28-2013, 08:00 AM.

Did I use GPS....

well yes but not what you are thinking. It is a Graph Paper System; drawn out by hand; then plotted by hand in the field. Hey the Egyptians didn't need it...why should I need satalite help.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

awesome, Id love to see an ariel pic when finished.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

In meantime see www.bestmaze.com and click on different years photos I'll buy a round at Transworld next year for first person who spots the mistake in the "knight -dragon-castle" maze that drove me crazy and lists it here. It was literally the LAST thing we cut into the maze that year. Phatman you dont count...you already know!. Now what Allen was very nicely saying was 'Anyone can make a picture...but I want proof it looks this good in real life. LOL
        So website has mostly shots from plane or helicopter the years we could get one. My favs are the knight dragon, a pirate theme, and the shading technique used on life size Saturn V Rocket. You will also see a very similar PURE MICHIGAN theme from 2008 I believe.

Yes I know my website....well it sucks. Every year "hey I can get that fixed for you' and it fizzles. Talked to a guy yesterday about it ....maybe in a few weeks it will have a lot more look of professionalism to match what else I do.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

answer to question

Just curious but is it the Horse's Back Leg?

Comment

Tuanks for playing...

,,,but no. The horses leg looks a little funny as it has a blanket/sheet draped over it with the knights "deco".; and the angle/distance it is from camera. If you see the large brachiosaurus dino pic....his head looks real funny from angle. It is fun learning to deal with a maze over 1/4 deep and shoot the pic from a helicopter that pilot doesnt want to go higher.....but neighbors copter and if he doesnt want to fly higher =we dont. The problem is in the castle. Incidently the coloring of knight is from colored tarps.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

found it i think

I think I got it now after you told me it was in the castle....I'll PM you to see if I'm right. No matter what though I have to say corn mazes are still so awesome.

Comment

Yeahhh is it in the tower all the way to the right of the pic?

I love seeing your aerial pics each year, they're very cool to see, definitely deserve the url bestmaze.com lol

Comment

got it now

After you said it was in the castle I looked at it again. I think it's the two windows in the top right corner....they're not in line with the rest of the windows in that row all the way across. I didn't want to ruin it for anyone else just in case I can't make it out to Transworld next year...But if I'm right it's cool to know I found it.

Comment

Bingo!

Yes it is the window to the right side not aligning with the other windows. It was the VERY LAST thing my brother and I carved into the maze that year. As soon as we finished it..... "Hey wait a minute....WE ARE ON THE WRONG TIER!!!!!" There was a blue streak of words coming from the maze that might have stopped cars along I-96.

Wicked farmer

Comment

Yeah I'll bet I would have been the same way...

Comment

Working...
                      X