Green light for inside of my Witches Cauldron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green light for inside of my Witches Cauldron

Im making a witches cauldron and want to put a light inside of it to make the fog going into it to look green, What kind of light should I use? I pond light perhaps?

Thanks

Randy

No water? LED's. Water? Underwater lighting system. Can find pond lights anywhere. Used it for an acid barrel with 55 gallons of water in it with three green pond lights in the bottom.

Comment

Yes, no water in the cauldron. I figure a pond light would give me the most light as well as hold up to the elements of being outside.

Comment

What size led bulb should I use? I found one auction that has 4 12 led lights. Will this be enough light when placed on bottom of my cauldron to make it glow?

Thanks

Comment

Well what is the setup? Haunt? Indoor, outdoor? Home haunt? How long will it be outdoors, etc?

Comment

How big is the cauldron?

Comment

Rope lights

I have 55 gallon barrels, with fog machines in the bottom of each one, (small fog machines) and rope light wrapped around the bottom. Works great! Puts out a nice colored fog. Use LED rope light to reduce your amperage requirements.

Pond lights usually rely on the water to keep them cooled down, so make sure you use LED pond lights. Otherwise they will burn up on you.
              Travis "Big T" Russell
              President
              Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
              X