Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry

I can't put my finger on it just a certain look you had reminded me of a part from Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Shane and it's I thought it was great!
    sigpic

Comment

Was this the part?
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      Owner, operator, and dish washer
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Okay I'm going to admit something... I owned a PEE WEE DOLL! I kept it in the box and had one that I pulled the string on... I loved Pee Wee one of my favorite movies of all time is Pee Wee Big Adventure. However I don't see how I look like or act like Pee Wee... but for those who don't know me I can do SEVERAL impressions almost dead on. I do voices all kinds... and Pee Wee is one I use to be able to do spot on! But I haven't seen much of him so I probably can't do it anymore... I did watch his HBO special.

Who doesn't love PEE WEE ... c'mon now.

PS SHANE Patti is in Alabama right now! You should give her a buzz tell her to stop by!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

LOL! Just sat down a bit ago over dinner and watched the episode. Yah Ide say you took one for the team Larry!!!!!!!!!!............. The greater good!!!!! LOL! Other than getting your foot smashed...... it looked like it ended as a high note!!! When I seen that Roy had the job I almost thought this might not be good! Didn't know if you guys would have a through down or something!!! lol!

But definitely entertaining! Looked like you were more the less along for the ride...... but what the heck... Its good advertising as you said... Just puts your magazine and the industry in general out there for all to see. Nice job with the show!
          Kelly Anderson
          Owner- Halloween Undercroft
          http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
          Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Saw it last night, Larry your the bigger man for not punching Roy in the face, I hate that guy, he never has anything good to say. The props looked AWESOME!!!!!! in the right setting that is going to be way cool.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Just saw it!
              They made the industry look like pathetic fools. Why did not anyone step in???

There is no frickin way I would have them call me an idiot, an amature several times...
              Why would Larry let them?

This was not good for us in any way shape or form....

Now I know why Fear Factory and XtremeCreators never aired because they said specifically told the show, they will not be belittled, degrated or made to look unprofessional.....

Thats exactly what that show is looking for....

To bad, we triggered the impaler on Roy and it almost took his head off, he was pissed.

How come they did not show that! It was Great! Roy got pissed and told us to shut it off....lol

Stew
              Last edited by Darksidestew; 07-26-2013, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I have to agree with Darksidestew...

I watched it the night it aired and thought it painted Larry (ie Haunt Owners) in a negative light.
                I was so excited for the show (I don't watch it otherwise) since it was haunt related...but they made Larry and his crew look like clowns and called them names and were totally not professional with how they handle business.

Otherwise the stuff looked good and it got exposure for the magazine out there...but I wanted to see some smack thrown back at them.

Just my thoughts...
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Couple things...

1) Can anyone who taped this send me a copy of the show on DVD ... I deleted the show on accident. My kids didn't even get to see it... if someone will email me darkrides@sbcglobal.net if you can burn a copy and send it to me I can make it worth your wild! Please.

2) As for them calling me an idiot or whatever... let me just say this that guy was 5'7 and probably weighed about 150 pounds. For those who don't know me (LOL) I use to do everything from kickbox, wrestle, box you name it! Although I'm somewhat out of shape now... working on fixing that but I have a temper and in no way and you can ask anyone who works for me ahhh if that guy would have called me a name he would have been bounced. If he would have disrespected me to my face sparks would have flown big time... we would have had a legendary show on Shipping Wars! LOL. These days I'm pretty tamed Tiger so I'm much more calm than I use to be so I'll take a bit more than I use to but still no way he disrespects me to my face... fact is I call myself an idiot 50 times a day. LOL

The reality is he didn't really disrespect us he was just being the way he was on all the episodes he's on... overall he was a fairly interesting person. I think after they start editing the show they add all that stuff... that is just the way they do that show. I didn't take it personal at all... fact is he called me a name because I suggested he'd fit right into the photo shoot because of the hillbillies. I thought that was funny...

Anyway overall I have some thick skin so nothing he didn't bothered me one bit... Overall I just thought it was funny!!! I'm getting teased all the time now about my foot... so please don't ask but if you must know my foot is fine! LOL

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

No need for the tough guy keyboard act all of us know Roy would smash Pee Wee lol.

Comment

If larry would have gotten mad and maybe even hit Roy that would have made haunts look bad. Roy being a ass and larry being the bigger man made haunts look professional.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

The first few minutes

Of that idiot motorcycle builder show when the Father threw things across the shop convinced me to turn it off and never waste my time watching that show, but then the 1950's wrestling matches were fake too and many people made a lot of money from that nonesense....."Television. the vast wasteland!" -Marshall Mcluin(sp) What would he think now with 80 channels?
                        The really sad thing about the 1950's wrestling was it emptied the streets here in this small town on what used to be busy Saturday (shopping) nights.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

FINALLY... we got this online so you can view and laugh at me all you want. Trust me I know you'll laugh at me and I'm okay with it! Larry

Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Sad to report that Roy who was involved in our appearance on Shipping Wars died at the age of 49

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...-dies/4645199/
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Hauntworld might be on Shipping Wars again... can't say for what but look out here we go AGAIN! Does anyone want to see my foot actually get broken this time around. LOL

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Yes it happened we are on Shipping Wars again... can't share the details but it was filmed yesterday. Spent the entire day in the rain while filming the show. Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X