Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW

The next episode of Shipping Wars which comes on this coming Tuesday will feature an episode called
    High Tech Rednecks

We bought a bunch of Hillbillies from Unit 70... they shipped them from Columbus to St Louis for a photo shoot we did for the new cover of Hauntworld Magaizne... the one that ships out next week.

WATCH BABY... we are doing everything we can to promote the website and help haunters this coming Halloween.

Let us know what you thought of the episode!!! The whole episode is about Hauntworld.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That's great. What network carries the show and what time?

DA

Comment

TV for us too.

A new show, I think they filmed us first? HGTV-maybe Discovery or another channel I never heard of before...program's title:"Creepiest Homes in America".
      They were interveiwing my Wife when I was away:"Tell us what Jim is really like."
      Jessica:"He's a really nice guy who doesn't drink, do drugs no matter what some people say after they see the house and his artwork."
      "Now tell us what he is REALLY LIKE!"
      Jessica: "I just answered that question."
      I didn't care for such a method or intent on their part.
      Recorded images can be edited to pretty much "say" whatever they need to make it "Say".
      Just make the choice beforehand how much you trust such people to not edit the product to tell a sensationalized lie(s).
      My Father was a work-a-holic, no chemicals involved (Except chocolate) I guess by some people's standards I am too.
      I have just always liked to build, accomplish the things I envisioned, which usually requires long hours, all of which lie beyound many people's scope of how things have to happen if you are going to create something involving your own ideas.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I checked the listings and I didn't see any show by that name. Are you sure it's on next Tuesday on A&E?

DA

Comment

DA, it's on A & E on Tuesday at 10 pm.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Larry congrats, Stew I once thought that this one company was the dumbest I had ever seen. Now that I do $500,000 a year in bussiness with them I thick they are the smartest company around. I think the show is some what staged but you have seen the behind the scene so you could tell us. It just seems like some of those guys could not be that dumb when it comes to shipping. If you are on the show do you get a preview before it shows nationally? Can't wait to see the show, I have already set the DVR to record it.
            Phatman

Comment

Couple things... I don't love any show because we are on it. I'm just letting people know it comes on this Tuesday and will feature Hauntworld.com and I think that is cool. Hauntworld objective is to help haunted house owners... period. We'll do everything we can to achieve that goal. Stew you only post when you want to whip up drama... and again this time you didn't fail. LOL

The show is on this Tuesday on A and E Shipping Wars.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Not really drama oriented...i was just sayin...I change my mind all the time....

Stew

Comment

Stew, Larry agrees with you! ""09-28-2012 Dumbest show on TV. Its so fake and so stupid! Just my opinion! Larry "

Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Careful Barry! Stew already posted that and it got deleted lol.

Hauntworld! Shhhhhhhhhhh!

Hahahaha. It's ok Larry, the show does suck, but it's good publicity for the few dozen people who watch it. Hauntworld: taking over television one unpopular tv show at a time. Nothing beats Larry on the Food Network judging cakes!

No but in all seriousness, who cares what Larry said about the show in the past when another haunter was already on it...it's still publicity and no one who sees th show and looks at hauntworld will see Larry trash talking the show, take the free advertising and roll with it.

#nohate #realitytvsucks #imusinghashtagsonhauntworld

Comment

One of my fav. shows, looking forward to it!

https://www.facebook.com/midsouthhaunts

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
                        Careful Barry! Stew already posted that and it got deleted lol.

Hauntworld! Shhhhhhhhhhh!
                        I wouldn't be the first time. LOL However, I do agree with Larry on both counts. I am not a fan of the show but I do believe the publicity is good. That is one thing Larry has always done, get the word out about the industry.

Comment

Anytime a show calls and wants to feature the haunted house industry I'm going to do it, or forward them onto other people who can help them. I've already been contacted about shows at least 10 times this Spring and Summer... we want to feature the haunted house industry. It doesn't matter if I'm featured, your featured, or someone else is featured anything national is positive no matter how good the show is or isn't.

Shipping Wars is a popular show with 1.5 million viewers each week... not to mention re-runs. I've actually watched Shipping Wars because we are being featured on the show its like all the rest of them... its entertaining. I'm totally over Storage Wars I can't even watch it anymore... I know that was Shane's favorite show but I doubt he even likes it anymore.

I like Shipping Wars now like I use to like Storage Wars. But my favorite shows what I like or don't like has nothing to do with getting PR for the industry... this will be a great thing for us to help the industry.

That is all that matters.

On the subject however... my favorite shows are: Walking Dead, The Voice and as for reality shows I like Pawn Stars but that is getting long in the tooth.

I don' actually watch many shows I'm more of a movie guy. But I have been watching Shipping Wars here and there.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

These show tend to run their course and when they run out of new stuff and are just redoing a old story line just with a little twist then the ratings fall. I agree with Larry I used to love Storage Wars and Shipping Wars, but don't watch it any more. But I will be watching Shipping Wars on Tuesday. Great to see some good PR for our industry and getting people to see us as more as a main stream industry. I have had people that have watched Making Monsters come up to me and tell me how cool it is and what a great new industry the haunt business is. I just think to my self where the hell have you been. Larry keep up the good PR work this does all of us some good and I don't care what show you are on its good for haunters. Well maybe not Americas Most Wanted.
                            Phatman

Comment

Means we are becoming legitimate

I have several friends who have seen similar episodes about Haunters on other reality TV shows, and it does give us a new level of legitimacy. I think a lot of people think this is some form of sick hobby where we sink thousands of dollars with no return. People are starting to see this is a big business, and we are serious about what we do (it just so happens we have a lot of fun doing it!). Now that they are starting to see various aspects of are business, people are talking!

BTW, one of my favorites was a particular group of guys that catch varmints of all types. They were sent to a haunt in LA to capture possums in a haunt. Hilarious.
                              Travis "Big T" Russell
                              President
                              Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
                              X