Halloween Party Retail Show Houston - Hot News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Party Retail Show Houston - Hot News

http://www.halloweenpartyexpo.com/ the Halloween retail show in Houston is now advertising in the new Hauntworld Magazine. I don't know what they have planned because I haven't seen the ad... I see all this stuff when you guys do! I don't put the magazine together I only organize the articles. Anyway they are I guess wanting Haunted Houses to come back to the Retail show... maybe they are planning a haunt section I don't know. Will be interesting to see what is happening here. Something for sure...

What do you guys think? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

BTW... this magazine is still not at the printers but it will be this week. We keep adding more articles I have no idea how many pages this thing is going to be but its going to be A LOT! This is an issue that will HELP YOUR BUSINESS NOW THIS YEAR... its like going to seminars at a haunt show. There is valuable information in the issue... I know I wrote them all! LOL

Actually I had Tony from Spookywoods write one as well because his screampark is probably the most diverse in the country. Its going to be a great issue... you will get your monies worth I promise you!

Get a subscription now at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

I, along with a large group of other haunters, attended the Houston show. I loved it. I felt they had quite a bit to offer. I was able to stock my gift shop. There were a few masks, props and FX make-up but it was mostly costumes and gift shop (haunted) items. I plan on attended again. Now of course they offered any kind of party paraphernaila that could be found on this earth, non-haunted.

Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

The owner of our gift shop ALWAYS goes to this show. When he arrived home this year I contacted him to see what was going on in Texas, he responded by saying it was DEAD. It's no wonder they're trying to bring the haunters back. Without us they have fifty people on the show floor!
        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
        sigpic
        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

A have a question...

Would you rather see more retail at the Haunted House Show A

Or Would you rather visit the Retail Show for retail and the Haunt Show for Haunt stuff B

Would you rather see both retail and haunts merge into one show C

Pick one!

Larry

PS: I did finally see this ad... it says nothing about haunted houses just retail.
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Working...
          X