progress build pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress build pics

One of my favorite things on this forum is seeing build pics or progress pics.....Just wondering if anyone had any to share or show us anything you've been working on lately?

I got one better for you, progression pics put together in video form! This was our previous outdoor haunt, Frightmare Forest in Cedar Rapids IA.
    We have since moved to an 13,000 sq ft indoor facility. I have a progression video for the new haunt from conceptual drawing and CAD designed to existing scenes somewhere...just have to find it.

Matthew Rairden
    Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
    Project Manager
    Find us on Facebook
    www.circleofash.com

Comment

Man that's pretty badass....I like your music choice as well. It looks good by the way. I hope some others can put some build pics in here as well bc I think everyone enjoys that on these forums.

Comment

Found our first year as Circle of Ash progression video. The video's broken down to different scenes showing my original conceptual drawing followed by building and some finished photos.

Matthew Rairden
        Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
        Project Manager
        Find us on Facebook
        www.circleofash.com

Comment

That's awesome man....I love the three guy counter weight on the forklift ha ha ha I've done that once or twice myself.

Comment

I agree totally! I will start posting some more here soon... we will start back to work on Creepyworld here in about 3 weeks. We have to finish building two different haunts for two different clients. Once that is done we'll be working day and night on Creepyworld and I'll post tons more. If you check out the Halloween Productions thread I posted pics of us building haunts for our clients.

But yes POST THOSE BUILD photos it builds up your industry awareness.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry that be awesome I'd love top see that and I'm sure other users would as well. I hope some other haunters will post in this thread as well. It really is awesome to see everyone's work and their creativity at work.

Comment

Working...
              X