Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacific Rim - Who Saw this Monster Mash Bash Non Stop Action Movie? (LONE RANGER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Rim - Who Saw this Monster Mash Bash Non Stop Action Movie? (LONE RANGER)

Okay I saw it... HOLY COW. This movie was LOUD, IN YOUR FACE and basically just NON STOP ACTION! If you like Godzilla movies you won't want to miss this flick. Share your reviews... but I'm telling you now a non-stop monster melee. I give the movie 4 stars out of 5.

Lone Ranger... this movie has got a bunch of bad press as being a bomb at the box office. Actually the movie was fun lots of great action and it was funny. The problem with the movie honestly is they made this movie like they are going to make 5 more... there was to much back story rather than just focus on the Lone Ranger himself. The movie was way way way way too long... at around 2:40 minutes. Cut this movie down to 1:40 minutes it would have been a fun, funny, action packed western. I give Lone Ranger 3 stars out of 5.

Monsters U: Was a cute movie but it wasn't really funny not a bad movie just wasn't that funny. 3 out of 5 stars.

World War Z: An over the top zombie movie but despite the movie trailers of nothing but CGI zombies it was more like an episode of walking dead just with a bigger budget. There where scares, great make up and much more. 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

SuperMan: I liked the back story, the high tech FX are cool, the story I think lacked some of the magic from Dark Knight but all the same liked the movie. 4 out of 5 stars. If you loved the Batman series this falls much in the same wheelhouse just not on the same level but in terms of special FX its over the top.

Those are the movies I've seen recently.

But I'm telling you what Pacific Rim was the best one yet...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Ahhh, watching movies.... those were the days. I'll catch up on Redbox eventually I'd rent all of these Pacific Rim looks like fun. The Conjuring looks like it has potential.

Comment

What about?

Iron man 3 you didn't even mention. Although not the best of the 3 its better than some of the movies you mentioned! You didn't mention Evil Dead 3 its probably the best remake horror movie ever! Lone Ranger was really good! I would give it a 4 out of a 5. This year the movies aren't so great! Looking forward to R.I.P.D and Incidious 2 but not too much else that great this summer!
      Damon
      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

I rated Iron Man 3 a 1 out of 5 stars... it was HORRID! For so many reasons that movie was terrible like his armor being so fragile when in other movies its almost unstoppable, in the original movies he needed machines to put on his armor and in this movie he carries it around with him drags it through the woods. Zillions of Iron Man flying around and all of them breaking or getting destroyed... didn't happen in the other movies. The worst was the villain he was the Mandrian then he wasn't that really pissed me off... lastly move how all of the parts of his suit could fly or all of a sudden he's a bad ass without his suit... he's the new batman.

The movie was terrible.
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Alots of points proven.

But you have to remember Tony Stark is the man in the suit. He makes the suit do what it does. He created the suit so he is still a genius with or without it. Ya carrying it around was a bit different. But you have to remember each movie the suit is more advanced. Just like the suitcase iron man suit in part 2. I agree not the best Iron man maybe this was a buildup for the Avengers 2 though? And the real Mandarin in it? You think? That would be cool!
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

I give Pacific Rim 4 out of 5 stars....I loved the action and just the overall feel of it. I wish they would have played up the Jaegers a little more though and made them more badass.

I totally agree with Larry on Iron Man 3.....I was hoping for so much more and truly the Mandarin not being a real villain pissed me off so damn badly. The thing that made even more mad though was the fact that in the other iron man movies it took tanks and other massive robots to even touch the iron man suits but in this one a human takes a little steroids and poof instant iron man death machines at your service. That was the cheesiest damn thing ever. I'm hoping that this is just a lead up to avengers 2 and things will get back on track next time.

World War Z I liked but I agree I wanted more action....this is the first one though where it seemed like the zombies were much more badass instead of dumb mindless hungry beings. That being said I give it a 3 out of 5.

Looking forward to R.I.P.D. and Wolverine!

Comment

I saw Pacific Rim twice in the IMAX. Since the tickets were so expensive, I didn't come upon this lightly. However, it just looked so glorious, I had to see it again. I don't regret my decision at all.

Comment

Working...
              X